This is a Problem

In which Afterdeath children meet Reapers mum :)

   "I swear you two. Keep up. This is for papa so we need to get in the store and get out." Morang huffed. She was glad to be in town for Papa's birthday and all but that meant shopping with her brothers who were always at each others throats.

   "Tell Goth to stop being so clingy! He isn't my mom!" Raven snapped. This was even worse than when he and Goth were really fighting. When Goth was doing that "Oh poor pitiful sad Raven" stunt. He hated it. 

   "Goth stop messing with Raven. Raven. Help me find something Papa would like since you're his favorite." Morang huffed.

   "He is no-" Goth stopped himself. 

   Raven flashed a smirk. "No finish that. You were gonna say I'm not when I totally am his favorite."

   "Shut up Raven."

   "Need I remind you that my name in the groupchat is 'Reaper2.0.' That should be a hint."

   "Boys." Morang sighed. She really is the only adult here. "Please."

   "Fine fine whatever." Raven huffed walking out in front of his siblings. He turned on his heels, now walking backwards, and sighed. "Dad is distracting him right?" 

   "Course." Goth hummed. "Who knows what they're doing."

   "Ew." Raven huffed.

   "Shut up! You know that's not what I meant." Goth snapped.

   Morang sighed and winced as she bumped into someone. "Geez I'm sorry... Ma'am."

   "Its no problem dear." She gave a short smile.

   "Uncle Grim?" Raven blinked lightly at the tall man behind the woman.

   Grim swallowed. "Hey kids."

   The woman turned. "Uncle? These are... Reapers children?"

   Goth immediately knew this was an issue. He had heard about his grandmother on the other side before. He heard how his papa had cut her out even after he returned.

   "How do you know him?" Raven asked his shoulders tensing. He poised on his feet. There wasn't much that Raven would get truly angry about. There were a few people that brought that out. Blueprint and Papa were at the top if that list.

   "I am his–"

   Goth grabbed onto his brother just in time. Raven lurched forward. "Don't say that! Don't fucking say that!"

   "Morang we gotta go–" Goth muttered holding the youngest tightly.

   "Let me go. Let me go Goth!" Raven snarled.

   Morang nodded and went to leave the mall. "Come on."

   Raven broke free of the hold in the parking lot. "What was that?!"

   "Would that have fixed anything Raven?" Morang sighed. They had never met her before. They had never wanted to meet Reaper's mother.

   Raven grit his teeth but took a deep breath. "No."

   "Exactly." Goth sighed. "Lets just go somewhere else to get a present."

   Raven nodded in response. "Fine..." He sighed.

   Morang nodded and went to head off to the car.