Clockwork

"This is just my luck." Seven hissed to himself. First he has his Medical School entrance exam and now this storm comes out of no where. Today was just out to get Seven. At least he thought he did good on his test... Seven held his bag over his head as he waited for the bus. This entire day reminded him that he really really should get a car... But cars cost so much money-

   Seven sighed and absently wondered what his brother was doing. He hadn't heard much of Crayola recently. Probably better than this...

   "Look out!" Seven barely had time to react before something came crashing into him... Or someone. 

   "Oh stars. Are you alright. I was just trying to get out of the rain. I didn't even see you there." The skeleton stood up. His clothes were soaked to the bone. He offered a hand out to Seven. 

   Seven grit his teeth. "Watch where you're going." He barely restrained himself from adding a curse word onto the end of that sentence. Stars now he's all wet and freezing. 

   The other rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah that's what everyone tells me. Do you go to this school? I graduate this year."

   "Yes I go to this school. I just took my medical school entrance exam," Seven hissed. He hated Small talk. He went about ringing out his clothes and trying to find a dry spot to wipe off his sunglasses, not that he needed them he just didn't want to bother with the other guy. 

   "Med student huh? I'm studying journalism. I'm Tik Tok. Tik Tok Overwrite. " He smiled.

   Seven rolled his eyes and glanced up once. "I'm-" He paused and looked up again. Holy- Heat rushed to Seven's cheeks, "Gay." Shit! Did he really just say that? Nice fucking job Seven. 

   Tik Tok paused and chuckled softly. "Aww. I guess you could say you fell for me instantly huh?" 

   Seven stared at him still his face getting progressively more flushed. "Shut up!"

   "Can I get your actual name?" Tik Tok smiled softly. This isn't fair. He's too gorgeous and he knows it. 

   "It's Seven. Seven Queen." Seven admitted ringing out his clothes again as an excuse to look away.

   "How about I treat you to a coffee. I did kinda push you into the puddle." Tik Tok offered. "We can wait the rain out there. 

   Seven thought it over. "I don't drink coffee..." He glanced up again and sighed. "But I wouldn't mind a tea."

   Tik Tok grinned. "Awesome." He grabbed Sevens hand and pulled him back into the rain.

   Seven yelped and followed. This guy had to play some sport. He was strong as hell. He locked eyes with Tik Tok who smiled brightly. 

   Suddenly the rain wasn't so bad...