Pride - Parade

"Seven! Seven we made it!" Crayola pushed through the crowd and grinned as he approached his brother. The rest of his group trailed after him. 

   Seven turned and smiled. He pulled away from Tik Tok. "Crayola! You finally made it!"

   Crayola crashed into his brother and grinned brightly. "No way I'd miss this! Everyone all together. Besides I wanna meet your boyfriend." Crayola wiggled his eyebrows. 

   Seven sighed and rolled his eyes. "Tik's this is Crayola. Crayola this is Tik Tok." 

   Tik Tok smiled and waved. "Hey! Nice to finally put a real face to the screen name." He chuckled. 

   Crayola nodded and took his hand for a shake. "He's taller than you told me about. I'm Crayola nice to meet you. If you hurt Seven I will have literal gods delete you from existence." 

   Tik Toks sockets widened and he laughed nervously. "Okay????"

   "Crayola. Shut up." Seven snapped shoving his brother. "Ignore him he's dumb. I told you about Matthew right?"

   Tik Tok gave the younger twin a nervous glance and nodded. "The Omniverse? I'm kinda honored to know about it." 

   "Really you won't think that when you deal with them." Seven rolled his eyes. "They're all problematic. Fortune is the probably the least problematic..." Seven paused and looked shocked with himself. "I can't believe I just said that."

   Tik Tok chuckled. "There there. Its okay Bear."

   "I can not believe I just said that." Seven repeated as they turned to go somewhere else. 

   Crayola giggled and looked around. There's the new guys, oh and Cloud is there too! Goth, Palette, Raven and Blueprint. Jessie, Morang and Kage. Of course the adults.... Not that Crayola wasn't an adult... he just wasn't an adulty adult. And then he noticed something. 

   Cypher off to the side fiddling with his glove. He had broke away from his family when they went to socialize. He did this every time they came to Refresh. He wasn't a people person. 

   Crayola went over and grabbed Cyphers hand. "Not this time. Come on."

   "Crayola no-" 

   "Nope! At least try? If you don't like it you can be on your own for the rest of our stay this week." Crayola gave puppy eyes to the younger. 

   Cypher sighed and pulled his arm away crossing them. "Fine." He trailed after Crayola. He always gave in. 

   Crayola grinned and went to go introduce himself. He could hear the parade closing in. This was gonna be a fun week!