𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

All the vampires stood there in line, every vampire standing by their mate as they waited for the Volturi to arrive. The wolves gathered at the back as well. Jasper stood by his wife's side, tightly interlocking their hands. She turned to him and gave him a soft, bright smile. Jasper grinned back trying to look at the positive side like his wife was.

"If we get through this, I'll follow your everywhere woman." Garrett said to Kate, his arm wrapped around her. Kate smiled and glanced up at him,
"Now you tell me?"

Everyone heard as the footsteps of the Volturi grew louder as they came closer.
"The red coats are coming. The red coats are coming." Garrett mumbled continuously.
The Volturi emerged from the woods, taking their hoods off and exposing themselves. Aro's crimson eyes wandered through every vampire on the opposite side, a small grimace on his face as he didn't see Alice and instead saw several unknown vampires.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilised manner." Carlisle said.

"Fair words Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro responded.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle said.

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools!" Caius loudly said in anger, his eyes travelling from Renesmee to the other vampires then back to the child.

"She is an immortal!" Carlisle raised his voice louder, "These witnesses can attest to that! You can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks."

"Artifice." Caius remarked.

Aro held his hand up to stop the blonde vampire leader.
"I will collect eve to facet of truth but from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved."

Edward glances at his family and Bella before patting his daughter's head and making his way towards the Volturi. Bella didn't trust the Volturi and tried her best to shield her husband but once he got too far, she lowly grunted and pulled back her shield.
Edward reached them and gave his hand to Aro who took it and instantly went through the vampire's thoughts. He then glanced at the Renesmee and smiled,
"I'd like to meet her."

"Auntie Clara?" Renesmee held her hand out. Clara smiled and held her niece's hand. Renesmee walked towards the Volturi, one hand holding Bella's and the other holding Clara's. Jacob followed his imprint in his wolf form while the muscly Emmett came along as extra help.

"Ah young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro greeted and turned to Clara,
"And her younger sister Clara. A great power you both have. Specifically you, numbing pain yes?"

Clara resisted the urge to growl at the leader and only forced a smile and nodded. Satisfied, Aro turned to Renesmee and let out an insane laugh.
"I hear her strange heart." He breadth and held a hand out to her.

"Hello Aro." Renesmee greeted and put her hand on his cheek and used her power to show him all her memories. Aro stood still, a face of astonishment overtaking his features.

"Magnifico." Aro whispered as Renesmee pulled away. Bella quickly pulled Renesmee back closer to her and to stand between her and Clara. Aro turned and looked at the Volturi,

"Half mortal. Half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human." Aro turned and smiled and Bella.

"Impossible!" Caius seethed.
"Do you think they fooled me brother?" Aro snarled. Jacob growled lowly at Aro before he followed back as Clara and Bella walked back Renesmee between them along with Edward.

As soon as Clara reached the other side, Jasper quickly pulled her closer to him and raised a brow to ask if she was alright. Clara gave a smile and nodded.

"Bring the informant forward." Caius ordered. Two Volturi members did as told and brought forward Irina making all the Denali Coven members stiffen at the sight of their sister.

"Is this the child you saw?" Caius asked pointing at Renesmee. Irina shook her head and replied,
"I'm not sure."
"Jane?" Caius called causing the girl to face Irina. But before she could use her power, Irina shakily said,
"She's changed! The child is bigger!"

"Then your allegations are false." Caius stated causing Irina to nod her head.

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake." She looked to the Cullens, then at her family and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Caius! No!!" Edward shouted. But Caius didn't listen as the guards brought Irina to her knees and he tore her head off. The biggest one, Felix, came over and instantly lit her body on fire.

"IRINA!!!!" Kate and Tanya shouted as they tried to run towards the Volturi in wrath. But Garrett was quick to grab his mate and endured through as she electrocuted him while Eleazar tightly held Tanya.

"Blind them." Edward told Zafrina who nodded and did as told while Jasper released calming waves causing Tanya and Kate to slowly stop struggling.

"Give me my sight back!" Tanya pleaded.
"Tanya this is what they want. If you attack now, we'll all die." Clara sternly told the two who slowly nodded and with Jasper's calming waves, fully calmed down allowing Zafrina to give them their sight back.

As Edward and Clara turned to get back to their respective mates, Jane muttered the word 'pain' sending Edward to wince and fall to his knees. But that didn't last long as Bella quickly released her shield and Clara used her power to remove the pain. Edward smirked and got up, going to his wife while Clara went to her husband who kissed her temple. Jane scowled and looked to every other vampire trying to send them down in pain, but nothing happened. Clara and Bella were using their powers over everyone protecting the entire vampire group.

Carlisle spoke up, "Aro, you see. There is no law broken here."

"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger?" Aro turned to the other Volturi members, "For the first time in our History, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die to tomorrow?"

Before anything else could be said, Clara felt a familiar presence. A bright smile came on her face.
"Alice!!" She exclaimed.

Aro quickly turned around and laughed. It was true. The pixie herself was walking towards him. She turned and gave her family, specifically Clara, a smile and went to the Volturi.

"Alice!! My dear, dear Alice. We're so glad to see you here after all." Aro greeted.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice said. Clara smiled, so Alice was successful in her mission after all. Alice outstretched her hand between the two Volturi soldiers who were blocking her.
"Let me show you."

Aro gestured the guards to move which they obeyed to, allowing Alice to go through.
"Brother." Caius spoke but Aro raised up his hand and silenced the blonde leader.

Aro took her hand and gasped as he let Alice's vision flow into his brain.