𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

The entire backyard of the Cullen residence was filled with white as Carlisle and Rosalie placed log benches. Since Bella was tired of Clara's constant questions of the venue Edward had decided to make it the backyard forest. This upset Alice who claimed that Clara and Jasper already had a forest wedding, but Clara managed to convince the pixie knowing that Bella would have been happy without a wedding as well.

Clara was currently in her and Jasper's room, checking that everything was completed for her sister's wedding. During the few days, Clara had completely revamped their room. She put a wall in the middle of the large room dividing it to her and Jasper's room and Jasper's study. In his study, all his shelves of books and desks were placed while in their bedroom, Clara put a king sized bed, lamps and warm lights and a small painting on the wall. She wanted it to be simple and cozy. And whatever she did, Jasper loved it.

 And whatever she did, Jasper loved it

"Darlin'. Alice is calling for you." Jasper entered giving his wife a small kiss on the cheek. Clara giggled and nodded.

"Okay. Jaz, I hope you're helping Carlisle in bringing the benches, Emmett too. Alice would have your heads." Clara reminded and Jasper smirked, raising his hands in surrender and backing away.

"I was just about to!" He defended.
"Me too!!" Emmett's voice boomed as he followed Jasper making Clara laugh and lightly shake her head. She exited the house to the porch where Bella was learning to walk in heels.

"Can I just walk barefoot?" Bella asked causing both Alice and Clara to gasp and defiantly shake their heads.

"No! Absolutely not!" Alice exclaimed.

"Don't you think it's a little too much? The dress, the shoes and all of this?"Bella asked swirling her hands around and motioning to the front where all the decorations were being placed just as Jasper and Carlisle walked in with the benches.

"Jaz make sure they're aligned alright?" Clara told. Jasper chuckled and saluted,
"Yes ma'am."

Clara the faced Bella shook her head. "No, no. Bella, trust me when I say that Alice and I are making this as simple as we can. We haven't even put in any glitter on the flower petals."

"Yes. It's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice assured.

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmett asked bringing in big logs with Rosalie.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice instructed, pointing at nowhere.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked.
"Does no one have vision?" Alice frustratedly asked going over to help Rosalie and Emmett.

Clara giggled as Bella quickly put on her sneakers the second Alice went out of sight.

"Alright Bella, you will go home and get lots of sleep. Makes you look refreshed and helps with the anxiety." Clara told and smiled at her sister who chuckled and nodded.