𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"I'm so tired...." Clara mumbled, laying her head on the table making Rosalie and Alice chuckle. The three had a free period and were hanging out in an empty class.

"What did you even do?" Alice asked.
"Read. Lots of reading." Clara replied.
"And that's bad?" Rosalie mused.

"It is when all you read about are boring things with no pictures as examples." Clara stated making them laugh.

"And here I was thinking you must have had the greatest slumber of your life." Alice joked.

"Why would that be?" Clara asked raising a brow.

"He didn't mean to but I forced it out of him. You feel asleep in his arms didn't you?" Rosalie teased and Clara blushed not replying and instead burying her head to her hands.

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Clara was on her bed cuddling with Jasper. She asked Bella to give her a break from research and Bella sighed but agreed. This enabled Clara to invite Jasper over and he gladly agreed.

"By the way sorry about yesterday, it must have been hard for you to leave without waking me." Clara apologised and Jasper chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"Darlin', don't be. Seeing you so at peace, I couldn't help but cuddle along with you and close my eyes." He said making her giggle.

"You really are one good talker Jaz." She remarked.

"Well then it's good that I'm not a big liar." Jasper smirked and Clara laughed, lightly shaking her head.

"Over confident much?" She joked.

The two lay there for another half an hour before an idea popped into Jasper's head.
"Hey Clara?"
"Hm?"
"Come to my house."

Clara's eyes widened and she stared up at him. "Your house? You mean introduce me to your parents and whatnot?" She asked and when he nodded, Clara nervously chuckled. "Jaz, I am very confident in myself but do you think your parents will like me?"

Jasper nodded kissing her lips. "Clara, they will definitely like you. Whoever doesn't like you, I don't think they even exist."

Clara blushed, lightly hitting his chest. "Fine I'll go to your house. Only because you're being really flattering."

Jasper snorted. "I'll pick you up in an hour?" He asked and she nodded. He pecked her lips and left allowing Clara to take a shower and get dressed.

Her choice of outfit was a white top, black denim skirt, black coat and heels with a pink and white bag. Dress to impress right? Besides, Clara was up for some dressing up.

 Dress to impress right? Besides, Clara was up for some dressing up

After an hour, she exited her house and smiled at what she saw. Jasper was leaning by his vehicle. It wasn't his usual bike, instead, it was a white jeep rubicon with black details. Clara didn't know much about vehicles, but she knew enough to know that this was hot in the vehicle market at the moment.