𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

A couple of weeks had passed since Edward and Bella left to their honeymoon. The Cullen household was as normal as everyday was. Emmett and Rosalie had gone to hunt, Alice and Esme were cleaning the house, Carlisle was doing paperwork while Jasper read and Clara updated her blog.

"Darlin', I had a question." Jasper spoke up. Clara hummed in response gesturing him to go ahead with his question.

"What's the future of your blog? Will you be continuing it even when we have to leave one day?" Jasper questioned. Clara took a deep breadth and shrugged.

"I honestly want to do this for much longer. I quiet like being an anonymous writer typing about whatever that interests me. And it pays so that's a bonus." She replied, "Why?"

"Nothing." Jasper shook his head head, "I just love to see you do what you love and be so passionate about it."

Just then Alice skipped to the living room placing down a vase on the table when she suddenly went into a trance. Clara immediately went by her sister's side.

"Alice, what did you see?"
"Bella!" Alice breadth and quickly dialled the girl.

"Bella! Are you alright? I had a really weird vision!!" Alice exclaimed.

"I'm not a 100% sure." Bella's voice mumbled.

"Why? What's going on? I just-"

Bella's voice changed to that of worry and shock, "Alice, what did you see?"

Carlisle motioned Alice to hand him the phone which she gladly did.
"Bella. What's going on?" Carlisle asked.

"I don't know. I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?" Bella asked.

"Has Edward been harmed?" Carlisle asked.

"No, I know it's impossible....... but.... I think I'm..... I think I'm pregnant." Bella sighed.

Clara's mouth went agape. Bella. Pregnant. Those were the two words she would have never put together. Neither her nor any of the other vampires had ever heard of another vampire impregnating a human. Jasper had told Clara about Immortal Children being created during their honeymoon, but Bella was a human.

Bella suddenly released a small 'WHOA' making their concern increase.

"Bella are you alright?" Carlisle asked.
"I swear something just moved inside me." Bella stated.

Edward took the phone from Bella and his voice came, "Is this even possible?"

"I don't know." Carlisle mumbled trying think of any possible explanation for the sudden news.

"The sooner Bella's here, the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get at the mainland at once." Carlisle instructed.

"Yeah, yeah, I will." Edward ended the call.

"Bella's pregnant? By Eddie?" Clara spoke up after minutes of silence and Carlisle nodded, the vampires glancing at one another in worry and Jasper tightly holding his wife's hand to calm her.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

So Bella and Edward returned and after many tests, Carlisle still couldn't determine what it was. Except that it was baby, Edward and Bella's baby and that it was growing fast. Bella looked horrible. She had a big bump in her belly and was thin and gaunt. Clara and Rosalie supported her everywhere she went while the others dwelled in books and legends to try and think of a solution.

Everyone gathered in the living room waiting for Jacob Black to come in. Clara and Edward disagreed of the idea but Bella was adamant on letting Jacob know about her pregnancy.