𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Carlisle, Esme and Emmett had gone off to hunt. The baby could be born at any moment and the doctor had to be fed so that he could operate without any trouble.
Clara and Rosalie were groaning as Bella told them her name choice for her baby.

"Bella, I love you and the baby. But the name's too long!" Clara pouted and rubbed her sister's belly going closer to it.

"Don't you think so too little one?" She asked and Jasper chuckled at his wife as him and Edward watched in amusement.

Jacob entered the room just then. "Hey." He smiled. Bella greeted him back with a smile before scanning him and asking,
"You okay?"

He nodded and shrugged, "Yeah. It's not like I'm the one carrying a demon."

Rosalie and Clara glared at the wolf while Jasper rolled his eyes. Bella awkwardly shifted in her seat and Rosalie decided to change the subject,
"This is pretty important Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided."

Jacob glanced at Edward, then back at Bella in confusion. "What now?"

Edward and Jasper laughed as Jasper replied,
"Rose and Clara are trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."

"They hate them." Bella added and Edward snorted.

"Well, then I'm on your side no matter what." Jacob sided with the one he loved cracking a small smile from Bella.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ. Edward and Jacob." Bella replied. Clara playfully rolled her eyes and Rosalie told,
"Okay fine. That one's not awful. Why don't you tell him the girl's name?"

"Headsup. It's long." Clara added and Jasper laughed at his wife. Since the day he met Clara, she never seemed to be fond of long syllables and it looked like, that would most likely continue for years.

"I was playing around with our mom's names. Renee and Esme. And I was thinking Renesmee." Bella announced and Jacob's jaw fell for a second before he cleared his throat.

"R-Renesmee?" He clarified.
"Too weird?" Bella raised a brow. But before Jacob could complain or anything, Edward spoke up,

"No it's it not too weird. It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee."

"That makes only you and Bella then." Alice joked, taking a styrofoam cup filled with O-negative blood and handing it to Bella who smiled and reached her hand out to grab it.

It all happened very fast. One second, Bella's hand reached out for the cup of blood. Then the next, the cup slipped from her skinny fingers as soon as her back bended in an odd angle. A snap could be heard throughout the entire house as Bella released a cry of pain. Before her head could hit the ground, Clara was quick with her reflexes and held out her hand and pulled Bella up.

Everyone rushed Bella to the medical room as Alice phoned Carlisle. Jasper got out all the medical items while Clara used her power on Bella to reduce the pain.

"You have to do this quick!! The pain is too strong for Clara to use her power for too long!" Rosalie informed everyone.

"I'll be fine." Clara breadth trying her best to focus, "Pass me the morphine."

Jasper nodded and quickly got out a syringe and handed it to his wife.

"Bella, ready?" She asked.
"I can't feel the pain but if it helps, then yes." Bella nodded and winced as she felt the sharp needed of the syringe pierce into her thigh.

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached." Alice announced to everyone, "He's coming in as fast as he can.... but...." the pixie trailed off.