𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Hey kiddo....." Charlie trailed off. Clara and Jacob were sitting in the dining room, playing cards with emotionless faces.

"What are you both doing?" He asked.

"Playing cards." They both replied as Clara put down a card from her deck.

"Okay..... where's Bella?" Charlie asked not seeing his elder daughter.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe she went shopping? Or the cinemas. Or maybe ITALY." Jacob sarcastically replied emphasising on 'Italy'.

Charlie's eyes almost popped out of its sockets. "Italy?! Why's she there?!" He asked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because she wanted to have a vacation? Or maybe she was invited to a group trip by friends. Or maybe she went to JUST GO AND SEE EDDIE." Clara replied in the same sarcastic, deadpanning tone as Jacob, emphasising the last part of the sentence.

Charlie loudly sighed and groaned, rubbing his temples.
"Would you text or tell her that once she's back, she's grounded for life?" He requested and left to his room.

"Yes Chief." Clara and Jacob nodded as they continued their silent game of cards.

Jacob's stench was revolting to Clara and Clara being a vampire was angering to Jacob, but the two didn't do anything to each other. Clara didn't even care that Jacob broke the treaty. They were the only two who could understand each other. They were both hurting because of love. Jacob was facing the hurt of being rejected by the girl he loved and Clara was facing the pain of seeing the mate who hurt her.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Jacob had left by 3:00 am and Clara thanked him, dropping him till the treaty line and going back. As she entered back the house, she saw Bella.

"Hello Bella. Saved Eddie?" Clara smiled. Bella nodded.

"Yeah, he's all safe. Listen, Clara I need to you come with me. To the Cullen residence. I have something important to announce." Bella said.

"Bella can you just tell me now and get it over with? I don't want to go there." Clara sighed. But Bella shook her head.

"Please Clara, this has to be done with everyone present. It'll only take 10 minutes." Bella begged.

Clara rolled her eyes, "You better keep your word." She mumbled.

The second Clara entered the Cullen residence, everything went silent. Clara bit her lip slightly as they stared at her. Rosalie couldn't believe it, her only human friend ever, was turned. Rosalie felt horrible for how much Clara must have gone through. Alice gasped lightly, so the girl she saw in her vision was Clara. Her fear had turned out to be a reality. Carlisle and Esme sympathised while Edward gulped. Edward had read Clara's mind and her impression on him wasn't good.

Carlisle broke the silence and calmly greeted,
"Good to see you again Clara."

"Carlisle." She only said his name with a small nod.

"Clara, when did this happen?" Esme asked in shock and sorrow.

"A week after my birthday. Victoria found me, she was supposed to kill me but instead she turned me. She wanted to make you all feel guilty." Clara eyed Jasper, "Specifically Jasper."

Silence followed again and Clara's eyes had shifted back to Edward.

"Do you have anything to say? Eddie." She asked, threat laced in her voice and Edward flinched.