𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"He's been absent the entire week!" Bella complained, entering Clara's room.

"Maybe they're all busy?" Clara suggested.

What started off as Edward being absent for a day ended up into the entire Cullen family not attending for a week. Clara was a bit upset by the sudden absence but didn't take it too seriously. She just assumed some sudden emergency came by or something similar to that.

What Clara did not like though, was the fact that she had no one to talk during classes. Her only friends were Alice, Rosalie and Jasper. The students stared at her, especially the boys, but that was it. No one came forward to talk to her. This was all because of the fact that Clara was friends with the so-called, 'weird' Cullen family and so, the school dumped her the nickname, 'weirdo'.

Clara didn't mind the nickname at all. She always had a way to make things koee positive or at least, mock the bad things. In her head, she was just being herself and wasn't discriminating friends based off of rumours. The world needed more real people and Clara was proud to be one of them.

The one who seemed ticked off was Bella who was jealous that Clara had sort of made a 'name' for herself again. Clara was always the attention getter and even though Bella hated attention, she hated it more when her sister got it.

Bella glanced at the clock and then back at Clara who was doing her hair.
"We're late!! You better come quick or I'm leaving you!!" The older Swan told and ran down.

"Wait for me!" Clara whined and quickly packed her bags. They weren't late at all, it was just that the stupid rusted truck was slow but Bella would never admit it.

As Bella parked into the parking lot, Clara got off the truck. This wasn't a usual day, no. Something or to be more exact, someone had caught her eyes.

Leaning against the wall was a talk, handsome boy with honey blonde curls, pale skin and closed eyes. Jasper Hale.

Seeing him, Bella rushed off inside, probably in hopes of finding Edward. The older Swan had been dazing off the entire week looking for Edward.

"Hi Jaz! What are you doing here?" Clara asked. Hearing the familiar sweet and soft voice, Jasper opened his eyes. He grinned. Clara was right in front of him, smiling. She was wearing a white top with black shorts and heels.

 She was wearing a white top with black shorts and heels

"I'm waiting ma'am." He answered. Clara looked around and snickered.

"Well good luck not getting late to class." She told and went inside the building.

Jasper snorted and quickly followed. "I was waiting for you Clara." He informed.

Clara blushed but giggled. "Aw that's so sweet. Why didn't you say so?"

Yep. She was just enchanting. The way she was so honest with her feelings, how she would blush and brightly smile, how she would sheepishly grin and how she would pout or narrow her eyes. Clara Swan was an open book and even without his abilities, Jasper could easily tell what she felt.