𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

After spending that one night together, Clara and Jasper's love for each other only grew, which they didn't even think was possible. Clara was back to speaking terms with the Cullens and they couldn't be happier. She sat with the Cullens every lunch period and their friendship was very much back on track. Clara couldn't thank Rosalie enough for all her advices and the blonde head couldn't help but laugh in joy and fluster each time. Alice and Clara ended up going to a shopping frenzy and Emmett hadn't complained even once about Clara defeating him in games, he was just happy that his sister was back. Bella was happy that Clara was back together with Jasper, although the older sister never vocalised it, Clara seemed a thousand times happier with Jasper and when she wad talking with the Cullens. Edward and Clara were now on 'acquaintance' terms, the younger Swan still managed to scare Edward and Emmett found it hilarious while Jasper only laughed in amusement at how easily Clara could intimidate Edward.

Clara was currently with Bella in lunch. She was boredly typing her blog update as Jessica rambled on and on about how important it was for her graduation speech to be good. Rosalie and Emmett had gone to hunt, Edward was sitting by Bella's side and Jasper was running late.

"My fellow students, right?" Mike read off of his piece of paper. He had written what he thought as an 'amazing' speech for his girlfriend Jessica. Clara stifled a laugh as she prepared herself for the cringiest things about to come.

"Yeah...." Eric unsuredly nodded gesturing his best friend to continue.

"We are the future. Anything is possible if you believe." Mike said with fake string emotions. Clara couldn't control and put her head on the table to lower the volume of her laugh.

"Nice." Angela muttered mockingly.

"Blah, blah, blah. Perfect, there you go. I wrote your speech." Mike smirked handing Jessica the paper. Jessica gave a dramatic smile before crumpling the paper and throwing it back at Mike.

"No this will be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So thank you." Jessica rolled her eyes.

Clara pulled her head back up from the table recovering from her laughter. "This is so stupid but I love it." She said to herself.

Bella chuckled at her sister and Edward snorted, rolling his eyes playfully.

"We are the bread and butter of all Valedictorians." Eric spoke not helping the situation. Angela sighed and shook her head at her boyfriend.

"Hence why you aren't a Valedictorian." Clara retorted making them chuckle. Just then, Alice and Jasper arrived at the scene, both sitting on either side of Clara.

Jasper held his hand out below the table with a grin and Clara giggled before lacing her fingers with his.

"You're late Jaz." She stated.

"Sorry ma'am." Jasper apologised chuckling before they both put their attention back to the humans' conversation.

"It doesn't need cliches. The speech is going to be epic." Bella said speaking up for the first time since she sat at the table.

"Epic? It's going to change lives!" Jessica determinedly smiled.

Suddenly Alice chirped up, "I'm planning a party!! A graduation party!!"

This took the others by surprise while Clara just giggled, sharing a high-five with the pixie girl.

"Another party again? Alice? Clara?" Edward asked, raising a brow.

"After all, how many times will we graduate?" Jasper joked and Edward, Alice and Clara laughed getting the inside joke in his statement.