𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Oh my god!!!!" Alice squealed..
"Clara, you look lovely!"Rosalie gasped.
"Really?" Clara giggled and walked over in front of the full-length mirror.

The vampire looked at herself in awe. Her porcelain skin was flawless and thanks to Alice, her defined face was perfected with light and natural makeup. She wore a sleeveless one shouldered white wedding gown which was simple but alluring and had a chiffon layering the white fabric underneath. Her hair was tied to a bow by Rosalie with a few strands out and had a flower crown.

 Her hair was tied to a bow by Rosalie with a few strands out and had a flower crown

"Oh my baby girl!!" A voice cried making them turn back. Clara giggled and hugged her mother.

"Mom! Don't cry!!" She exclaimed and Renee laughed, wiping her tears. Rosalie and Alice gave a small smile and left to give the mother-daughter some space.

"I still can't believe it...." Renee sobbed once again, "My baby girl's getting married. I'm just so happy you found a man who loves you so much."

Clara giggled. "Mom you'll make me cry." She pouted, "And thank you mom. I was a bit worried cause dad still thinks I'm a bit too young."

Renee scoffed playfully. "Don't you listen to that old man. He's just being protective. But let me tell you, that Jasper boy, his love for you is very real. I saw his eyes in the hospital that time. True love. You're very fortunate."

Clara laughed, knowing full well that Jasper could hear Renee very well. A knock came and Charlie stood on the door in his suit.

"Well the 'Old Man' has arrived to tell you 'Old Lady' that the ceremony's about to start." Charlie joked. Renee sniffled once again, hugging her daughter and leaving.

Clara took a deep breadth as she linked her arm with her father's.

"Ready kiddo?"

"Ready as in 'I'm super nervous and I feel like I'm in a dream'?" Clara asked nervously, "Yes dad. I'm ready."

Charlie snorted, "That's a normal feelings everyone gets Kiddo. But other than that, do you feel ready to get married?"

Clara nodded. "Yes. I'm ready to be Clara Hale."

Charlie grinned proudly, muttering, "My kiddo's all grown up."

Clara took a deep breadth as the doors opened and she stepped foot into white flower petal path. As the orchestra started playing the music and as Clara's eyes set on her soon-to-be-husband, all her anxiety washed away. A bright smile graced her features. The decoration, everything was perfect. There were white chairs on both side of the aisle and in the front of it all was a wooden arch with leaves and flowers rounding it. Flowing strands of white flowers fell from the arch. It was Clara's dream wedding.

 It was Clara's dream wedding