❤️💙💚Code J💚💙❤️

"Were lost."

"No shit, Sherlock!"

"Buttercup! Language! And be nice to Bubbles!"

"Ugh! We're lost! And it's her fault!" Buttercup complained while pointing at the blonde.

"Well then you be the navigator!" Bubbles held out the map towards her sister.

Buttercup held her hands up and took a step back, "No. No. you do not want me navigating! I will navigate us off a fucking cliff!"

"Buttercup! Language!" Blossom whacked the ravenette over the head.

"Hey!"

Meanwhile, in the back of the group stood three annoyed, confused, and tired boys. Brick groaned and sat down on the floor, he dragged Boomer down with him. Butch stared at the clock on his phone, counting the minutes until the girls bickering would end.

"Guys!" Boomer whined. "Let's just set up camp here for the night and continue walking tomorrow!"

"Good idea!" Brick agreed.

The girls, however, only continued to argue.

"Does this call for a 'Code F'?" Boomer whispered to his brothers.

Butch's ears perked up, "oh, ho, oh~ I hope it does!"

Brick groaned and stood up. He whacked his green brother over the head then stared at the girls. "More like a 'Code J'."

Butch frowned then sighed, "I can turn it into a code F if I have to..."

"Butch," Brick's voice had the whole 'test me and you will lose a limb' tone.

Butch chuckled nervously and took a step back, "Right~ no perverted nonsense... got it." He gave a quick thumbs up and another step back.

"Good." Brick stared at Boomer and nodded. "J. Not F. Got it?"

Boomer saluted and walked over to his girlfriend.

"Bubbs? Can I ask you a question?" Boomer dragged her away from the other two girls. Soon the other boys came and dragged them away from each other.

"What's your question, Boomie?"

"I'm tired. Can I use you as a pillow?" Boomer rubbed his eyes and yawned.

Bubbles smiled softly and sat down on the floor, using a tree as a back support. Boomer laid down and rested his head on her lap, soon he began to drift off. Next thing Bubbles knew she was asleep as well.

Brick had Pulled Blossom away right as Butch pulled Buttercup. He stared into her pink eyes and noticed a trace of sleepiness. "Why don't you stop bickering with the green bean and go take a nap? I'll deal with the others alright?"

Blossom frowned, then gave a glare towards Buttercup.  Her gaze went back to the boy I front of her and she smiled. "Sure... just make sure she doesn't bug Bubbles again."

"Ofcourse. You need sleep. You get really mad when you're tired." Brick smiled and spun her around, then started pushing her over to a shaded area. "Nighty, night."

Blossom rolled her eyes then laid down on the floor. Almost instantly she was asleep. Brick smiled and walked back over to set up camp.

"I'm not tired." Buttercup frowned then crossed her arms. "I'm not falling for anyone of you tricks."

"Butters, this is no trick. I swear. I simply think that you should go to sleep while Brick and I set up a camp... unless you wanna do something other than sleep~" Butch leaned closer and wiggled his eyebrows.

Buttercup frowned then kneed him in the gut. "Pervert."

Butch winced and held onto the spot she knees. "I probably deserved that." He chuckled then placed his hand on her cheek.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm really sorry... but you really need to sleep."  His index finger pressed down on her temple and she saw her vision starting to get blurry.

"Hey! That's not very... cheater..." she whispered before passing out. Butch caught her and laid her down on the grass then rushed over to help Brick set up camp.

"Boom's fell asleep." Brick gestured over to the sleeping boy. "Guess we'll have to set up his tent as well."

"Mhm." Butch nodded and started to set up tents. "Why is is called 'Code J'? All we do I make them go to sleep. Shouldn't it be called 'Code S' for sleep? Because 'Code F' has fucking in it. And 'Code T' is tickles. Why do we even have these again?"

"Because-" Brick paused to think. That's actually a good question. I have no answer. "Because I said so. There. Now shut up and work!"

"Yes sir!" Butch rolled his eyes and went back to work.