Blossick (Truce)

How did I end up here? I've messed up... my sisters were depending on me and I failed them. I'm not supposed to fail, I'm Blossom! If I fail— that's like Buttercup wearing a dress! Or Bubbles saying a bad word! It's not supposed to happen... and yet here I am.

Standing in front of the city of Townsville, watching it fall apart. Yellow and orange flames dance across the buildings. The usually blue sky turned a bloody shade of red. The people are running for their lives. How did this happen?! I'll tell you how it happened... it was HIS fault. If I wasn't too busy worrying about our relationship, I'd of noticed the destruction.

It was HIS fault for making me sidetracked. If only HE hadn't of showed up, I wouldn't be in this mess. If HE hadn't of said—

"BLOSSOM! LOOK OUT!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, just in time too. A giant robotic arm was about to decapitate me. I ducked just in time to see my sisters looking at me worried.

"We can't beat every single one of them!" Bubbles cried as her two blonde pigtails swayed in the howling wind. "There's to many of them!"

"We can't give up! The people are counting on us!" Buttercup yelled, blocking a punch from one of the 'Green Gang' members.

"Buttercup, Bubbles might be right!" I felt the tears threatening to break free. "It's my fault... it's all my fault."

I could hear Bubbles say something to Buttercup, what exactly it was, I'm not so sure. I buried my head in my hands as I felt the droplets start to fall from the sky. Great... now it's raining.

"Blossom, It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. You couldn't of known Dexter was working with Him and plotting to destroy all of our precious homes." Bubbles placed a hand on my shoulder. "We need to fight back, Blossy. Buttercup can't hold them off on her own for much longer."

I shook my head. "I can't! I'll mess up again!" Not only was my face wet from the rain, it was now wet from the hot tears that had escaped my eyes. "I-I'll m-mess up ag-again!"

Bubbles sighed as she pulled me into a tight hug. "Blossom, you've done nothing wrong. We all trusted him."

"Yeah well I fell in love with him." I cried, knowing that no matter what I did wouldn't make a difference. Dexter had used me to gather information about the Power Puff Girls and their weaknesses. I'd even told him about the secret powers each of us possessed. And now, now he was using my knowledge against us.

"Hate to break it up, but I need hel— AGH!!" Buttercup was flown backwards onto the hard cement. When the smoke cleared around her I saw she was dripping blood from her lips and head. Her cheeks were bruised and her hands and arms scratched. I noticed how when she got up she was limping.

Bubbles gasped and flew over to her, followed by me. "Buttercup!" Bubbles cried as she wrapped her in a hug. Her blonde hair had traces of red blood, probably from when she was fighting. Her rosy cheeks were scratched, and her legs were bruised.

"Guys, I don't think we can do this alone." Buttercup winced in pain. "We need reinforcements."

"Who? Who's gonna be crazy enough to help us?! Who's gonna be dumb enough to run into danger?! Who's gonna be dumb enough to want to help us?!" I hugged myself as the tears continued to fall. "I wanna know who's stupid enough to wanna help me... to help us when we can't protect them." I could tell my words had hurt them, I couldn't bring myself around to say sorry though.

"Well it looks like you've found some stupid, dumb, and crazy people."

Me and my sisters heads turn in the direction of the voices. Automatically we get in a defense position. "What do you want, Ruff?!" Buttercup growls.

"Calm down Green, me and my brothers mean no harm." The red leader speaks as he takes a step closer to us. "We wanna help."

"Why?" Bubbles tilted her head. "Shouldn't you be beating us up? You are the villains aren't you? You're supposed to be bothering Townsville."

"Well, how can we be the villains and bother Townsville, if there's no Townsville to bother?" Boomer, Bubbles counterpart, spoke with a smile.

"Look we wanna help. Can't we form a truce or some shit like that?" The male ravenette asked.

"Be nice, Butch." Brick scolds him, making Buttercup and I crack a smile. "We need them to not, not trust us."

"Not, not?" Boomer questioned.

"Oh! Isn't that a double negative?!" Bubbles giggled.

"Yeah." I responded, wiping the liquid away from my eyes. "Why do you wanna help us?"

"Because- HEY LOOK OUT!" Before I knew it Brick had tackled me to the floor just before a huge rock could hit me. I closed my eyes tightly as we tumbled on the wet ground. When I opened them I saw Brick staring at me with his crimson red eyes. "Because we want to help you." He smiled and got up, extending out a hand for me.

I took it and got up. "Well then, Red..." I look at my sisters. Bubbles nodding her head, saying I should accept the offer. Buttercup looked worried, but sighed and nodded. "...looks like we're forming a truce."

As the wind, and rain grew stronger, so did we. Buttercup and Butch went off and were attacking Fuzzy, Ace and his gang, and Silico. Bubbles and boomer were defending the city from Princess Morbucks and Sedusa. That left Brick and I to take on Mojo Jojo and him.

"You ready Pinky?" Brick looked over at me.

I nodded. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I sigh and turn my attention back to the two villains. I've realized that my sisters were right. It's not my fault that there's destruction. It's not my fault that any of this is happening. None of this is my fault. I smile at the thought of beating the villains, and saving the day once again. "Thank you, Brick."

"Anytime." He winked before turning to face Mojo Jojo and Him. "Now let's kick some Monkey and drag queens ass."

I giggle and shake my head. "You got it."

Authors note: Really short, I know. But I was looking through my drafts and found this one. So I thought "Hey! Let's give them this one while they wait for some other stuff!" So as I love to say, Sorry for any misspelled words. Have a great day/night. Byeeee~~~!!!