Butchs weird game

Ok so like, the picture has nothing to do with this chapter what do ever! I just thought it was cute~😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's just something about the way she stabs me with the needle." He said, running his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?" The other male asked, his red eyes trying to fight back the tears of laughter.

The third male, however, was laughing historically. He clutched his stomach and tried to contain his laughter.

The blonde smiled and shook his head. His lips curved into a smile. "Alright, Brick's turn."

The dark haired male stoped laughing and turned his attention to the redhead. "Yeah, Brick." He smirked. "Boomers right, it's your turn."

The blonde, now known as Boomer, sat down on the couch. "So, what's it?"

Brick sighed, "I fucking hate you guys." He rolled his eyes then glared at the green eyed boy. "Especially you, Butch."

"What the hell did I do?!" He gasped.

"You started this stupid game!"

"How?!" Butch rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just go."

Brick sat down on the couch beside Boomer and started thinking. "There's just something about the way she.... hits me with a ruler."

Butch started laughing again. "Oh my god! You guys are so bad at this!"

"You said to make it sound dirty—" Boomer stared at his brother blankly.

"I know what I said!" Butch cut him off. "But you guys are so bad at it!" He started laughing again.

Brick rolled his eyes, an Idea coming across him mind. "Alright, Butch. You go."

Butch nodded, closed his eyes and began thinking.

Brick got out his phone and FaceTimed a certain ravenette.

"Sup?"

"Shh!" Brick hissed into the phone.

Butch opened his eyes and smiled "There's just something about the way she throws me into the car~"

"Butch, that's not better than ours." Boomer stated.

Brick was laughing while holding up his phone, showing Buttercup's number. Butch's face went pale, "H-Hey butters!"

"The fuck is going on?" She asked. "I get a call from Brick, then I hear you saying something, which by the way, sounds perverted."

Butch gulped, "Heh... y-you see we were just p-playing a little game and uhhh—"

"Y'all are a bunch of fucked up idiots." She said before hanging up. After a few moments everyone began to laugh.

"Oh geez..." Boomer wheezed. "I think we should play this game more often. I like watching Butch freak out."

Butch rolled his eyes, "Next time we FaceTime Bubbles."

"Nah, we'l FaceTime Blossom." Boomer corrected and watched in amusement as the redhead went pale.

"Heh?" He barely managed to speak. "Oh no no no! No! NO!"

Butch smirked and nodded, "oh Yes yes yes! Yes! YES!"

~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~✎~
Authors note: Yup... shot and cringy. Have a great day/night! Sorry for any misspelled words~ g'day!