💚Bets, Brusies, and Lovely Feelings pt.1💚

Before I start, I'd like to say.... this chapter was requested by besteverday . I hope you enjoy! Oh! And sorry for any misspelled words! Have a great day/night!

And, here's everyone ages.

Buttercup: 16

Butch: 16 (almost 17)

Ace: 17 (maybe 18)

Blossom: 16 (almost 17)

Brick: 17

Boomer: 16

Bubbles: 16

Teachers: 35 (unless stated otherwise)

A blonde female made her way to her sisters room. She made a deal with Blossom that if she was to make a bet with Buttercup and win... Blossom would get Bubbles new fabric.

Bubbles sighed as she stood in front of her ravenette sisters door. "Ok. You can do this bubbles. I mean it's not like the only person who has beat Buttercup in a bet was Butch...." she bit her bottom lip. "Who am I kidding! Butch is the only one who can beat Buttercup in a bet."

Bubbles marched back and fourth. She'd reach her hand out to touch the handle.. but would pull away quickly. Bubbles closed her eyes tight and held her breath.

"Here goes nothing." She mumbled and opened Buttercups door.

Bubbles looked around the room. She walked over to her sister who was playing a video game.

"Buttercup!" She said determined. "I wanna make a bet!"

Buttercup looked at her sister then turned off the game. She stared at bubbles in shock. "You. Bubbles. Want to make a bet with me. Buttercup.?"

"Yes!" Bubbles closed her eyes. "If You win... I'll buy you anything you want..."

Buttercups ears perked up. "Alright bet!"

"But I didn't even get to say what would happen in I won." Bubbles pouted.

"You're not gonna win."

"But if I do-"

"Fine! Whatever. Say what you must."

"If I win.. tomorrow at school you'll wear whatever I want you to." Bubbles put her hand on her hips. Buttercup rolled her eyes.

"Sure. Whatever. Deal. So what do I have to do?" Buttercup smiled.

"Steal one of Professors experiments."

——————————————————————

The dark lab was cold. Freezing in fact. A green eyed girl made her way down the stairs as quietly as possible.

She had her raven hair tied into a ponytail. "You got this BC..." she mumbled/whispered to herself.

She was at the bottom of the staircase and started making her way to the first experiment she saw. She grabbed some sort of gun looking thing. She started her way up the stairs when the lights turned on.

"Buttercup?" A male voice asked in confusion.

'Shit!' She thought... "H-Hi professor." Buttercup turned around nervously. "I-I was just-"

"What are you doing in my lab? You know you're not allowed in here unless I say so... and What the hell are you doing with my laser beam?!" He walked over to his daughter and snatched it out of her hand. "I'm very disappointed in you Buttercup."