💙Love you~💙

"Hey Blossom? How do you kiss a boy?" Bubbles asked, playing with her stuffed animal.

Blossom started choking on her coffee. "What?" She asked.

"How do you kiss a boy?" Bubbles repeated.

Buttercup snorted and began laughing. "Bold of you to assume she's ever kissed a boy, Bubbles."

Blossoms face began to heat up. "B-Buttercup!" She gasped, feeling even more embarrassed.

"Alright then, how do you kiss a boy, Buttercup?" Bubbles turned her attention to the laughing ravenette.

Blossom smirked, her face regaining its normal porcelain color. "Yeah Buttercup~"

Buttercup's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, barely recognizable. Her line green eyes widened for a split second, but regained their normality. "Simple." She smiled, her confidence overpowering Blossoms.

Blossom gulped, 'How the heck did she just do that?!' Her mind screamed at her.

"Step one," Buttercup stood up from the dining room chair and slowly walked over to Bubbles. "Grab his waist."

Bubbles gulped and sank deeper into her chair, feeling embarrassed for some reason. Blossom covered her face, trying to hide her blush.

"Step two," Buttercup smirked and slammed her hand on the table. She narrowed her eyes towards the Blonde, "Slip you hands into his pocket~"

"Buttercup!" Blossom gasped, looking at her sister.

Buttercup rolled her eyes and leaned closer to Bubbles, "wanna know what step three is?" She asked.

Bubbles mind was torn, knowing her sister... Buttercup would probably say something embarrassingly immature, or she'd actually help Bubbles. The blonde sighed and nodded. Blossom pink eyes narrowed towards her green eyed sister.

"Step Three~" Buttercup stood up straight, trying to hold a serious face. "Steal his wallet, don't kiss him, and run as fast as you can." Buttercup started laughing.

Bubbles groaned, "That's no help at all!"

"This is why you've never had a boyfriend!" Blossom said, trying to to laugh as well. "You're not serious about anything."

"Oh I was serious about that." Buttercup smiled. "The only reason I don't have a boyfriend, is because Butch threatens every guy I know."

"Guys! Please help me!" Bubbles groaned. "I wanna kiss Boomer, but I don't know how!"

Blossom stared at her sister bug eyed. "You wanna kiss..."

"...BOOMER?!" Buttercup finished. "Boomer as in, BOMER JOJO?!"

Bubbles nodded, feeling ashamed.

"Well dam." Buttercup smirked and crossed her arms. "Little Miss blondie really does need some kissing lessons."

Blossom whacked buttercup over the head. "Buttercup!" She growled then looked back towards Bubbles. "Listen Bubbs, you just have to do it. But shouldn't the guy make the first move?"

Buttercup rubbed her head where Blossom had hit it. "But it's boomer, he's to shy to-"

Blossom cut her off by hitting her over the head again. "Silence!" She threatened. "Bubbles... I don't know how to help you."

"Because she's never kissed anyone—"

"What part of silence do you not understand?!" Blossom growled and hit her again, this time harder.

"Oww!" Buttercup groaned and held a hand to her head.

Blossom rolled her eyes and looked back to where Bubbles was. However, the blonde was missing. "Bubbles?" Blossom asked.

"How am I supposed to kiss him?!" Bubbles growled, flying faster. She almost ran into a building a few times before eventually just floating high in the sky.

"Hey, Bubbly!" A familiar voice called out. Bubbles turned around and saw Boomer, the blonde, innocent, cute, dense, Boomer.

"Hey Boomer." Bubbles smiled, trying to keep her face from turning pink. "What's up?"

"I just stoped by yours and your sisters house to see if maybe you wanted to go watch a movie, but you weren't there." Boomer said while adding a pouting face. "Bummer."

Bubbles giggled, then stared at him blankly. "W-wait?! Did my s-sisters say anything?!" She gasped.

Boomer arched an eyebrow. "Buttercup said something about when I saw you, to watch my wallet. Whatever the hell that means." He shrugged.

Bubbles groaned then laughed. "I have no idea."

"Oh! And Blossom said that if I saw you, I was to give you this." Boomer flew closer and kissed her on the cheek.

Bubbles face burned up. "B-Boomer!"

"Sisters orders." He held his hands up in surrender. "Besides, If I wanted to kiss you in my own, I'd kiss somewhere else." He muttered that last part.

Bubbles didn't quite hear every word. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing!" Boomer smiled shyly as his face turned pink. "Wanna go grab a bite to eat?"

Bubbles but her lip as she stared into his dark blue eyes. 'Now or never.' She thought. "Boomerilikeyou!" She blurted out, then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Boomer floated there shocked. He stared at her Baby Blue eyes, a smile soon forming on his face. "I like you too."

"Really?! Because I—" Bubbles was cut off By Boomer placing his lips on hers. She melted into the kiss, not wanting it to stop. But sadly, they needed air to breathe... •_•

"Oh! I almost forgot. Blossom said I should ask you a very serious question." Boomer smiled

"What's the question?"

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"DO I EVER!?" Bubbles giggled and nodded her head 'yes'.

"Love you."

"Love you too, Boomer."

<**>

Authors note: Mmmmmm Tired. Night. Sorry for any misspelled words, have great day/night. I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep! Buh Bye~