❤️💙💚Fixer upper💚💙❤️

It was a usual day in Townsville. Blossom and Bubbles were in the kitchen making lunch. Butch, Brick, and Blossom were playing video games. Life was going pretty good.

"Guys!" Boomer burst through the front door. "I have something to tell you!" From the look on his face Brick could tell he did something pretty stupid.

Blossom and Bubbles entered the living room while the others turned off the TV. "What's up?" Butch questioned.

"Before I say what I need to say, I just wanna say that you all are amazing people who I love and cherish so so very much." Boomer placed his hands behind his back and rocked back and fourth on his feet.

"Oh no." Buttercup frowned. "What'd ya do this time?"

"I told they mayor we'd fix up his vacation home." The words came out fast...really fast.

"What?!" Everyone, excluding Boomer, gasped. They stared at him with the same expression, disbelief.

"It's just a project! The mayor asked so I said yes and he said he wants it finished by the end of the week." The blonde boy stared down at the floor.

"Do we have the option to say no?" Blossom questioned.

"No... but here is a plus side!"

"What's the plus side? I swear if you say some fucked up shit like 'family bonding' I'm gonna bury you six feet under." Buttercup warned. She narrowed her eyes, "Nothing can be a plus to-"

"He said he'd pay us a thousand... each."

"I take back what I said. When do we start?!" The ravenette stood up, a smile plastered on her face.

"We were supposed to start and hour ago~ but I stoped for ice cream on the way here." Boomer chuckled nervously.

"Well we're behind schedule!" Blossom hated being behind on anything. "Everyone get changed into a good working uniform then meet at the mayors vacation house!"

"Yes ma'am!" Bubbles giggled and rushed upstairs. The boys headed to their rooms. Buttercup and Blossom went to their own rooms as well.

"How bad can the vacation house be?" Blossom asked herself while slipping into a pair of overalls. "Besides, all work perfectly with each other!"

"How wrong can one girl be?" The redhead sighed as she took in the outer appearance. It was a pretty run down looking house. It needed lots of work. Some windows were broken, the paint was chipped, some of the wood planks on the deck was broken enough for a whole body to go through.

"Boomer," Butch spoke through gritted teeth. "What the hell did you get us into?!"

"A thousand dollars!" Boomer cowered behind Bubbles.

"Imagine what I could do with a thousand dollars," Buttercup sighed in awe.

"Let's just get to work." Brick opened up the front door. He jumped as a rat ran out. "Gah!"

"Ew!" Bubbles and Blossom shirked, clinging onto one another.

"That's nasty." Boomer's nose scrunched up.

The group made their way inside. "Alright. This is a two story house. If we all work together we can finish this before the end of the week, just as the Mayor asked."

"And if we, oh I don't know~ start to fight?" Boomer gulped as he glanced between Buttercup and her counterpart.

"We'll be fine!" Blossom said cheerfully. "Now, let's start with the floor!"