💚Tears arent always a bad thing💚

Blood dripped out of her sisters mouth. The gunshot sound still ringing in her mind. She looked over towards her other sister and gasped as she noticed the knife sticking out of her stomach. When she looked down at her hands she was holding a gun, and blood dripped through her fingers.

She quickly dropped the weapon and stared at her sister with wide eyes. 'Did I do this?!' She questioned. She didn't remember shooting her blonde sister, or stabbing the oldest.

"B-Blossom?!" Her voice came out shaky and raspy.

"Why'd you shoot her?" The redhead asked. "Why'd you grab the professors gun and shoot her? Was it because you let your big ego take control?!" The pink eyes female yelled at her sister.

"N-No! I don't even- when did I- I don't remember-" She said failing to form a proper sentence.

"You're a monster." Blossom smirked evilly as she walked closer to the ravenette. She seemed to be walking quite fine for someone who has a kind sticking out of their torso. "You killed Bubbles, and you've killed me. I'm dying because you stabbed me."

"No! I-I didn't!"

"Oh yes you did~ you shot Bubbles then stabbed me, Buttercup." Blossom laughed. "And now... You're gonna regret it forever! I hope you realize that nobody ever even loved you!" She coughed as she fell to the ground. "I want you to know that you're a monster. Nobody ever loved you, not even Butch. Your sisters are dead because of you. If anybody deserves death it's a no good, trouble causing, tomboy freak like you. Nobody would miss you if you'd die~"

"N-No! No! That's not true! SHUT UP!"

"Ahhh!" She screamed as she jolted upwards. She was breathing rapidly and looking around at her surroundings. She wasn't in the bloody room, instead she was in her bedroom. As her breathing normalized she realized that she was crying. Buttercup couldn't hold it in... she just needed to cry.

After a few moments the door opened, revealing a certain tall male. He looked at his girlfriend with worry as he walked over to her. "Hey, Butters. Everything alright?" He sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her.

"I-I'm fine!" She said quickly, rubbing the tears away from her face. She wasn't gonna let him see her cry. She felt as if crying was a sign of weakness... and Buttercup was not weak.

"No you're not, you were clearly crying. Wanna talk about it?" Butch placed his hand on her cheek and turned her head to face him. His brows furrowed at the tear stains.

Buttercups lip quivered as she shook her head. After what felt like hours of staring into his dark green eyes, she broke. She began to cry again and she gripped onto Butch for dear life. She placed her face in the crook of his neck as sniffles could be heard.

Butch's face turned to worry as he knew that something was seriously wrong. He hugged her back and began to draw little circles on her back with his finger. "A-Are they d-dead?"

"What?" Butch asked, the question catching him completely of guard.

Buttercups grip on him only tightened, "Are Blossom and Bubbles dead?"

Butch gasped as he realized why she was crying. She'd had a nightmare, the same one she'd been having for weeks. Only this time she must of finally snapped. "No, no, no. They're very much alive." He said as he tightened his grip.

Buttercup relaxed a little, still crying. She began to chuckled tiredly as she released him and stared at his eyes. "I hate it when you see me cry." She muttered and looked down.

"Y'know... it's not a bad thing to cry." He used his index finger to lift her chin up. "In fact, I think it makes a person stronger."

Buttercup arched an eyebrow, "How does it make a person stronger? Tears are a sign of weakness." She glared then looked away again.

"Oh Butters." Butch chuckled. "Crying just shows your strong enough to care. You cried because you thought something happened to your sisters, correct?"

Buttercup gulped then nodded. "So that just proves your strong enough to take the risk of loving someone. You're strong enough to say 'I'm gonna love you, even if it may hurt me.' You're strong enough to care about others and not just yourself." Buttercup looked at him shocked. Butch rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes. "You're strong enough to cry, Butters."

Buttercup smiled closed her eyes. She forgot how much she loved to hear him comfort her. Whenever she felt weak, he'd make her feel strong. He was always making her feel better, he never made her feel unimportant. In fact, he'd always make her his center of attention. Because to him, Buttercup was his whole world. And a day without her was like a day without sunshine... it was horrible.

"You're one hell of a guy, Butch." Buttercup whispered.

"And you're one hell of a girl, Butters." Butch smirked and opened his eyes. He loved the girl in front of him. And, as much as it pained Buttercup to admit, she'd fallen in love with him too.

-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-✄-

Authors note: Last one for tonight, I'm tired. But I was just sitting down in my bed, ready to fall asleep when all of a sudden BAM! Inspiration hit me! So I'm sorry if these past few have been crappy, but I am like ready to fall asleep. Anyways! Have a great day/night, sorry for any misspelled words. Buh bye~!