💚Bets, brusises, and blooming feelings pt.2💚

I know what you're thinking... "ABOUT TIME!" So~ here's part two! (Finally!)
One shot requested by: besteverday

Previously:
Butch shrugged and made his way over to the bed. "The way I see it you have two options-"

"Yeah?! And what might those 'Options' be?!" Buttercup growled.

"Let me finish. As I was saying, option one: come here," Butch patted the spot on the bed beside him. "Or, use your powers and fly away."

Buttercup rolled her eyes and marched to the cave exit. She stoped when shs realized that the cave was built into the side if a cliff. 'Shit.' She thought, looking back towards Butch. 'I guess there's only one option...'

╔═──── ۞ ────═╗
~Now~
╚═──── ۞ ────═╝

With a heavy sigh, Buttercup made her way back over to Butch. She sat down and crossed her arms, glaring angrily at the space I front of her.

Butch was shocked by her actions, but was happy on the inside that she decided to stay. He would of loved to know what was going on inside the girls mind, but he knew that wasn't gonna happen.

He leaned over and turned on the T.V. When he looked over his shoulder he saw Buttercup frowning still. She laid her head on her knees and groaned. She'd much rather sleep on a bench in the freezing cold then stay here with him. Sadly there was no way out without her powers.

Feeling the bed shift beside her, she decided to peek and see what was happening. She saw Butch grab two controllers and walk back over. "Wanna play 'Call Of Duty'?" He asked while handing her a controller.

The ravenette's ears perked up from that. When she looked up at Butch he could see the sparkles in her eyes. They looked like the ones she got when playing a soccer game, or before she was about to do something reckless. He chuckled and plopped down beside her. "'Call Of Duty' it is."

Butch was a clueless little green bean, he still hadn't figured out that the green eyed girl had lost her powers. Outside it was getting quite late, and the temperature only confined to get lower.

Butter cup adjusted her position on the bed, all her concentration was on the screen in front of her. Butch was concentrating as well, but when he took the chance to steal a glance at her he couldn't stop staring.

She had her tongue slightly sticking out, her eyebrows were knitted together in complete concentration, and her lime green eyes were stuck on the screen. 

She looked.....

......cute.

Butch couldn't help but blush a bit from the sight when he heard the voice say "Player 1 wins"

Buttercup threw her hands in the air and gave a victory call. "I win!" She said in between laughs.

Grey laugher slowed down when she noticed Butch staring at her. "Uhhh... Butch?"

He shook his head viciously when her sweet voice snapped him out of his trance. "Sorry, just got lost in thought." Buttercup laughed again, reassuring him that it was ok.

As the night went on, the duo played lots of video games and Buttercup found Butch to actually be a pretty fun person to hang out with. She found out that they had similar likings, such as sports, video games, fighting, and many others.