It's Never Too Late~Fives

A/N: this one is a whopping 3500 words and I am so sorry in advance. I got a little carried away with this one.

I am also sorry for the hearts I'm going to break with this one :|

You could hear him calling to you. His groans and pleas seemed distant in your mind, but it felt like you could hear him right in your ear. 

The sounds he kept making, they sounded like he was in pain.

"Cyare please help me..."

You couldn't seem to find him, however.

"Fives? Fives where are you?!"

Each time you called out, there would be an agonizing groan let out in response.

"Fives please... where are you?!"

You could hear blaster fire and then silence.

"Fives!"

"Fives!" You yell, jolting from your bed. You looked beside you and noticed Fives' side of the bed was empty.

You look around, hoping, praying, that he is just in the other room.

You pull your legs from under the sheets and place your feet on the cold floor.

On impact, a throbbing pain begins pulsating inside your brain.

"Aghhh" you groan out, reaching your hand up to your temple. You squeeze your eyes shut and rub your forehead, hoping to push the pain away.

You slowly get up from bed and walk out your bedroom door.

"Fives?" No response.

"Fives? Where are you?" You ask as you search your small home.

Fives rarely leaves in the middle of the night, let alone without telling you or leaving a note.

"Fives your really starting to worry me, where are you?" You mutter to yourself. Just as you walk behind your couch, you're hit with an agonizing migraine, but it's no migraine, it's a vision. The moment you close your eyes, you hear him. You can sense him, but he's weak.

He's lost, and he's calling for you.

"Cyar'ika please... help me... please..."

The tone of his voice brings you to your knees.

Tears begin to flee your eyes. You're clutching a hand to both your head and your chest.

You need to talk to Anakin. You need to find Fives.

Quickly dressing in your mechanics uniform, you run from your home, booking it to the command center. You need to get to Fives before it's too late. You need to save him.

Fastly approaching the command center, you rush through the door, pushing past people and droids like they were nothing.

"Where's Anakin?! Someone tell me where General Skywalker is!" You yell.

"Hey! I'm over here" Anakin calls from behind a holo-map.

"Anakin, where is he? What is going on?" You plead, placing your hands against the top of the holo-table.

Anakin sighs and places a hand on top of your shoulder. "We sent Fives out to do some reconnaissance early this morning." He pauses "...we lost contact with him over three hours ago... things aren't looking too good".

Your eyes widened and you immediately begin begging him to send you out to get him.

"Anakin, please send me out there. I need to go get him!"