What Are We?~Wolffe

A/N: we all know Wolffe would be the most difficult to love, but it would be worth it 

"Why do you always do this?!" You yelled, storming into your apartment.

You had been grateful the Jedi Order allowed relationships but now, now you wished they hadn't.

"What are you talking about?" Wolffe said, quietly, attempting to calm you down.

You huffed when you reached the living room. You wanted to turn around, forget anything had happened. You wanted to run into his arms and just have him hold you. You wanted it so badly.

But you couldn't.

You weren't sure of anything anymore.

***

You had wanted to be with Wolffe from the start, from the moment you had laid eyes on him. But things never seemed to work out the way you wanted them.

You had expectations, fantasies of how you wanted your relationship to be with him, but those things change.

In all honesty, you had chosen not to go after Wolffe because look at him, he is a mountain of a man and shows no other emotion other than annoyance and brutish behavior.

You avoided him like the plague, almost.

You were a General, a superior to him and you just didn't want to make a fool of yourself.

When Wolffe started going out of his way to see you, to talk to you, you thought it was all a trick. A cruel joke he had been set up to do.

You were friendly enough when he spoke to you, but you kept the conversations short and vague. You didn't want to fuel any fire.

Over the months you had attempted to avoid him, you found yourself falling for him, and hard. Like how could you not have fallen for him?

He was dark, mysterious. Seemed to always be brooding about something. His voice, maker his voice, was husky. He had this fire to him that you just couldn't resist.

And you finally snapped while on a conjoined mission with the 104th and the 84th.

***

The battle on Felucia was messy and you were surprised you hadn't died while fighting.

There was a particular instance that occurred that set course for a messy, but fiery relationship with Wolffe.

You had been abandoned by your troops, not on purpose of course, but by your command.

All troopers were battling different fronts of droids and you had taken what you thought would be the easiest wave of droids, but you were sorely wrong.

Deflecting shots left and right, you could feel your arms begin to ache. Your lightsaber was starting to feel heavy in your hand, and that was never a good sign. And you were all alone.

You had no one nearby to call on for backup. No one to assist you in fighting off the droids. It was just you.

The droids were advancing fast and you soon found yourself dodging shots instead of deflecting them just because there were so many.

Fear was beginning to overtake your mind. Your actions were soon ruled by fear.

You were scared.

And as you dodged shots coming at your head, you began to realize this may be it.

That it would be Wolffe to come across your lifeless body and the image of you haunting him for the rest of his life.

As you slowly fell back, still dodging and deflecting as many shots as possible, you were shot directly in the arm holding your saber.