P27 - An interview??

Thursday morning, the day before the game.

We woke up and I wasn't in the mood at all for this day. All of the guys tried to cheer me up but I just didn't feel like it. I then went to school as it was now 9am. We sat in class since this stupid video thing is still not done so I had to be in class. We had half an hour before we had to write a test for maths. In this "learning period" everyone was basically just on their phones. When all of a sudden again a post was send around to everyone and I saw people looking at me. Ah shit here we go again.

I opened my messages as I saw a post made from someone who saw me and Jaden at the party and had took a photo when we kissed. And yeah his face can be seen this time. Immediately I called Jaden and he said he would take care of it because I had to write the test. This photo had now cause a lot of talking. I was surprised by the fact that I wasn't called to the office yet. The door got knocked on and my teacher went outside and it sounded like he was arguing, he came back in and called me to the door. We were still in class so everyone heard us. "Mia people are coming in like 10 minutes to get you ready for an interview in 40 minutes." "An interview? But what about the test?? It starts in like 5 minutes?" "Yes I know, you will be writing the test while they do your hair and stuff. The test will only take 30 minutes." "Uh okay I guess it's fine." I went back to my desk and after a few minutes the tests were handed out and I immediately started to write. Just as I got to the second page the door got knocked on again and people came in to ask where I was sitting. He pointed at me and I was still writing. They then came over and started to set up tables out of mini bags and carry bags full of thousands of make up and hair products. WTF. As I was busy writing they pulled my hair every now and then so I would sit still. After about 10 minutes they were done with my hair and now moved to make up, can you guess what a struggle that was with me trying to look at my test? Yeah. Anyway.

They did my make up and I was at the last page. They told me to stand up so they could measure me and that was weird af. I was at the last two questions when they had told me I need to change in this clothes the pulled out out of nowhere. "You do realize I have a test to write." "Yes but miss you need to change." "Where the hell do you want me to change?? The bathrooms are downstairs and I have 10 minutes left of the test!" I basically began to shout at the people and kids were starting to look at me. "Here" she looked at me with no expression "huh" I looked confused as hell. "Here is a board we will put around you as you put on your clothes in here." "Oh you have got to be kidding" "no miss you need to change right now!" I grunted as I pulled the clothes out of her hands and went into this board thingy. I put on the clothes as it was a black skirt with a red crop top that has another white long sleeved shirt that I had to tie with a knot after putting it on. Ngl I think I looked pretty damn good.

*Outfit
Use your imagination
- The skirt

*OutfitUse your imagination- The skirt

- The white shirt

- The red top

There was now 3 minutes left of the test as I quickly went to my desk

There was now 3 minutes left of the test as I quickly went to my desk. All of the people went outside and I just mouthed thank you to them. The class was now actually normal as I wrote the answers to the last question. Finally I was done. As I was sitting with my hands on my head again there was a knock on the door. Then the teacher went out and I could hear a guy's voice. Jaden came in the class and literally everyone's jaws dropped at how he looked. He clearly was also tackled by the people for his clothes and hair. His hair was messy like a bad boy vibe and he just looked perfect. He came to my desk and went down so he could be level with me. "You ready?" He asked me. Just as I was about to answer I felt my stomach tumble and ran to the can outside basically throwing my whole insides up. Jaden came out and held my hair as I kept on throwing up. After what felt like forever I finally stopped and Jaden and I walked to the car. As we walked past the classes we heard a lot of rumbling and screaming. We looked like a power couple if I may say so myself. We went to the car and drove to the interview. I was nervous as hell. What are they going to ask? What if something throws me off guard?

A/N - what do you think will happen at the interview?

900 Words