P18 - Made up

I couldn't believe my ears. I felt so happy hearing him say that to me. "I miss you too Hossler" I replied with a smile. He started to walk closer as he put his hand on my cheek. Damn I missed his touch. It felt so warm against my skin and my eyes closed for 2 seconds as I put my hand over his. He then decided to tease me by walking more closer and going to my ear. "You know you can't resist me" he whispered grinning and pulling away. "You wish" I said smiling and turning around to go to the door. He then pulled my hand and I kind of got deja vu from the store room a few days after we met. He pulled me so close to him as I was now against him staring in his deep blue ocean eyes.

Jaden pov
I stared in her eyes and then looked down to her lips. Gosh she is beautiful, I want her. "Smith I want you" she was just about to say something back when I decided screw it. I kissed her. Butterflies. It then turned into a full on make out. She took of the unorganized tie around my neck. I tried really hard but she wouldn't let my tongue in to kiss her and I was frustrated as I picked her up and put her on my table. "I know you want to but I won't let you" she said heavily breathing and smirking at me. I went down from her face to her neck and then replied. "Then I'll show everyone you're mine".

Mia's pov
"Then I'll show everyone you're mine" Holy shit I got shivers through my whole body as he said that. I felt him kissing my neck and moving in between my neck and shoulder to my collarbone. I now knew he was going to leave a mark. That's how he will show everyone. I wanted to feel his lips on mine so I took his face and pressed my lips against him letting him in. Next thing I know I was tugging on his shirt letting him know he should take it off. He did and I moved my hands to his chest and felt his abs as I moved my hands from behind his back. Words can't describe how beautiful he is. I decided it's my turn to show the world he is mine by kissing his chest and leaving a mark. He looked down, saw it and then looked at me. "Bad ass" he said picking me up and coming with me to the bed. He hovered over me as he went back down to my neck again. I knew he wanted me to take of my shirt. I am wearing a bathing suit underneath this so. I then felt his hands on my waist beginning to lift my shirt a little. I then let him remove it from me and throw it on the ground. "You are so beautiful" he said looking at me. I just smiled and I heard him chuckle as we kissed again.
I flipped him over as I was now on top of him kissing his neck. He started to groan as his hands were still on my waist. "Jaden" I moaned softly as he then went over me again to show is dominance and honestly I loved it. He started kissing my neck again and then moved down to my stomach "Don't call me by my name or I will punish you." He smirked. I knew what he was about to do. "Hossler don't be lustful" I said smiling and he just looked at me with this frustrating smile and then just went back kissing my stomach. He came back up again as he put his hand on my cheek and passionately made out with me. Suddenly the door opened (see what I mean with the deja vu). "Seriously! Again?" Jaden said to me as we both looked at the door. Josh came in. He didn't look as drunk as when I saw him half an hour ago. "Oh shit sorry guys." He closed his eyes but still stood there. "Asshole, ever heard of knocking?" Jaden said as he climbed of me throwing my shirt to me. I just sat there and started to laugh putting on my shirt. "Sorry I guess but good for you" Josh removed his hands in front of his eyes. "Uh we actually wanted to know if you wanted to come ride the bikes" "Yeah sure you already broke the moment so we could just as well come down" Jaden was so irritated with this and it was shit funny to me. "Okay cool" Josh went back out the door and closed it again. I just stood there staring at Jaden as he was busy putting on his tie in front of the mirror that was actually useless on his shirt. "You know I can see you staring right." He didn't make eye contact saying it and then after 3 seconds looked at me through the mirror smirking. "Shut up Hossler" I said as I stood up from the bed. He then walked towards me and grabbed me by my waist. "You are good" he said looking me dead in the eye. "I know" I replied innocently and walked to the door to open it. He scoffed standing there and then I heard him walking behind me. We walked downstairs still with the music blasting the houses roof off and people being drunk. We then went outside to see people driving really fast on motorbikes. "Hey guys!" Some guys shouted at us as we were standing there. Jaden looked at me. "You wanna drive?" I looked at him "Hell no I'm to scared" "Do you want to sit behind me while I drive?" "Well shit idk I don't think Bryce will let me though" "He doesn't need to know" Jaden smirked at me as he went to the garage to get a helmet. "Here, put this on" I took it and put it on. We got on the bike and Jaden looked back. "Hold tight and don't let go" He started the bike and we drove. I held him so tight but I wasn't scared. He made me feel safe. We then went faster and faster and I felt free. This was amazing. Since their area is massive we drove for a bit. We were turning back around when some random bike stopped next to us wanting to race. Jaden took the challenge and we drove reaaally fast to the house, we definitely won. We stopped at the house again and climbed of the bike. Without thinking I just took of the helmet. I saw everyone had their phones out so I was guessing they were recording. "MIA WTF!!" I heard Bryce scream as he came closer. Oh no. "Uh Bryce hi!" I said enthusiastically trying to not sound guilty. "Don't Hi me, wth were you doing with Jaden on the bike." "Bryce, its fine I felt safe with him, it's okay really" smiles were still all over my face. "I don't fucking care. You guys went like hell fast you could have killed her!" He was now looking over at Jaden. I took Jadens hand and held it. "Bryce I'm not dead, I don't even have a scratch, Gosh bro I held my arms around him the whole time, nothing happened!" "Bryce I'm sorry dude it was totally my fault, I told her not to tell you and yeah I'm sorry don't blame it on her." Jadens voice came from behind and I hoped it will help. "Don't even get me started on you, the only reason you don't have a black eye right now is because there are cameras out." He talked softer during the last part. I could see he was mad. "Okay guys PARTY IS OVER" I shouted through the place. I heard the music stop and shouted again. "Thank you everyone for coming tonight, we enjoyed it and hope you did too, please get home safe and don't do anything stupid." People came out all over the place and everyone started to go home. Bryce went inside to check on everyone and I knew he was still pissed. After everyone went home Jaden and I went upstairs. We decided to talk to Bryce tomorrow and give him chance to cool down. I was walking past Jaden's room and as I did he pulled me to him in his room. "Jadennn" I whined. "I'm tireddd" I said pouting. He looked at me with this puppy eyes. "Sleep here then, you are to tired to walk to your own room" I started to laugh. "Finee". He took off his shirt and this time I got it right to not stare (for too long) We both climbed into the bed as he pulled my closer to his bare chest. We cuddled and he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." He said as his eyes were closing. I looked up at him and replied. "Night Hossler." We both fell asleep cuddling and I have never felt this happy.

A/N - ahh yay they are happy again🤗 hope the story is still good for everyonee

1550 Words