P2 - Seeing him

Next day Thursday at school I gave all the teachers notes to say I was going away and most of them obviously wanted to know where I was going. I couldn't say I was basically ditching school for vacation with my brother in LA even tho I was a straight A student in most of my classes. My parents, Charli and I all agreed to say I am going for a project if anyone had to ask but will still be caught on with all of my subjects.
Thursday afternoon I decided I wanted to face time Bryce to hear how everything will be planned out for when I got there. I put my phone on my dresser while I was busy packing.
"Hey dumbass what do you want" he immediately said after answering. "Can I see how everything looks pleaseee Bryce" I begged. "Yeah okay sure" he said. "By the way I actually wanted to ask you, why did you invite me all of a sudden." "Oh yeah uhm, I yeah, I kinda missed my sister" He scratched the back of his neck and I knew he was kinda shy to admit that. "Awww is Brycie going soft now" "Yeah yeah shutup." He walked around their MASSIVE house showing me the kitchen, where the pool and background was and all that stuff. Every now and then one of the guys who lives there shouted over the phone but I could not hear anything anyone of them said. As soon as Bryce got to the game room one guy walked over and my heart literally sank to the bottom of my feet. He was like hot hot and he didn't have a shirt on . "Bryce wtf is this your sister" were the first words that came out of his mouth as he walked closer to the phone, his voice oh my gosh I could melt. I had no idea what his name was but looking at him I know it will be hot af. After finally opening my mouth all I could ask was "Why? Is there something wrong??" Immediately he jumped to the phone saying "no no no thats not what I meant, you're just yeah, beautiful" My jaw dropped right there and I started blushing. "Okay okay quit flirting with my sister thank you" Bryce said to him, I could not get the guts to actually ask what the guy's name was so I just left it. "Okay well I need to pack further and you are distracting me sooo I need to go byee". After ending the call I sat down on my bed and then fell back over, and in my head all I could think about was this mystery guy whose name I did not even know. I quickly packed up and then fetched something to eat. After eating I took a shower and went of to bed.

A/N - I know the chapters are short at the beginning but it will get longer I promise ;)

501 Words