P17 - The songs

We got in and then his car started. We sat in silence for a few minutes "You can uh play music if you want" he said with his eyes on the road ahead. "Oh okay yeah sure" I then connected my phone to his car and all of a sudden Comatose (his song) started playing. I immediately skipped and then Angels and Demons (his other song) started playing. Shit I never went out of the playlist of his songs. I felt how I was turning red as I was now so embarrassed listening to his songs on shuffle. I went on my phone and just put my phone on shuffle after listening the song. He isn't stupid, he would know. I then looked to my window and in the reflection I saw Jaden smiling. I tried my best not to smile back.

Jadens pov
When she got in the car I saw how beautiful she looked but I stayed quiet. She started playing music and I heard comatose started to play. She immediately skipped and then A&D started playing. I then realized she had been listening to my songs as I looked over and saw her going out of a playlist with just my songs on. I tried not to smile but I couldn't. Knowing she was listening to my songs made me feel some type of way. And I also knew that I could get her back. I saw her looking away and knew she was embarrassed and tried not to smile back. That was actually so adorable. We soon stopped at the house.

Back to Mia's pov

We stopped at the house and as I climbed out of the car I thanked Jaden. "Uhm before I get out thank you for coming to get me. I really appreciate it." "Yeah no problem! I'm glad you actually called and didn't decide to stay there." I smiled at him and opened the door. As I got out and started to walk he called me back standing on his sidestep "Smith!" I turned around. "Uhm uh Y-You look beautiful tonight." He looked down and I could tell he was scared to say it. "Thank you Hossler you look pretty good as well" I answered with a smile and his head went up and he looked at me with a smile. I turned back around and walked into the party.

As I walked in I saw A LOT of people. Like more than 100 people in the house and backyard. All of them either yelling, singing, drinking, throwing up, making out or breaking something. Ah shit this will be a lot to clean up. I then went outside and saw all the boys busy drinking and shotgunning drinks. I just stood there shaking my head and walked back to the living room. I then sat down and went on my phone. Jaden came in and sat across of me. He said something but I couldn't hear over the music. "I can't hear you!" I screamed at him. He then stood up and started to walk to the stairs. He stopped and turned around, nodding his head in the direction of the stairs, telling me to go with him. I did. I stood up and walked with him upstairs. We then went in his room and I closed the door to shut out the music a bit. (Which was still bloody hard but we could hear each other talk.) "What did you say" I asked him chuckling. He looked down and gave a sigh "I said I miss you"

600 Words