P7 - The ex

Jaden's pov
This morning I heard Amber and Mia go out after she and I swam together and I didn't feel like going downstairs so I just layed in my room. I then got a text from Mads my ex. We were together for a long time but then I found out she cheated on me and it broke me. I gave her another chance because I really did love her and then she cheated on me again. I broke it off and we stopped talking until now.

M- mads
J - jaden

M- Hey Jae

J- Thats not my name. What do you want

M- Okay look J I'm sorry about what happened can I please just get another chance. I really miss you.

J- No Madison, you kept cheating on me after I gave you another chance. I'm done with you.

M- As if you didn't cheat Jaden.

J- I'm not doing this, that was a long time ago okay.

M- Okay fine, can I atleast just come by to get my jacket in your closet please, I need it for tonight.

J- ya whatever.

A few minutes went past.
As I was sitting in my room playing video games I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I answered not knowing who it was. Mads walked in and she took off her shoes because that is what she always use to do when we were still together and everything came back. The memories, the pain, the hurt and sorrow she caused, but also the love and how beautiful we were together. "Hey" she said walking to me. "Hi" I replied trying to ignore her and keep playing. "Jae can we please talk". "I told you thats not my name". I kept my eyes on the screen in front of me. "Jaden please" "Madison get your stuff and leave." She got her jacket and took her shoes and as she walked out of the room I heard her. "I'm going to miss you Jae". I ignored her and kept my eyes in front of me without looking at her. When she walked out I sat there thinking that I didn't want her, but I was still going to miss that girl so flipping much it hurts, I really did love her. After about 3 minutes I decided to get up because I was in my room the whole day. As I walked through the hallway I passed Mia's room and saw her crying. I asked whats wrong but she came up with this dumb excuse saying it was a video on Twitter. I knew it was a lie but I didn't know what to do so I guess I just left. I was actually still thinking of the Mads situation.

A/N- sorry short chapter but it's just Jaden's pov of everything and with the Mads thing
Also streammmm Think about me from Jaden❤️

488Words