P3 - The guys

I woke up at 5 this morning as my alarm went off next to me on my bedside table The flight to LA was in about 3 hours and we needed to get to the airport which I am super excited about. Mom and Dad helped to take all of my stuff to the airport and when I got on the plane I tried to sleep most of the time. After what felt like forever, I finally made it to LAX at 3pm and Bryce called to say he stopped at Starbucks to get me. I was standing outside and searched for him. I fianlly spotted him and when I saw him I ran up to him and he gave me the biggest hug I have ever gotten from my brother. I knew he missed me a lot and honestly the feeling was mutual. I felt a tear going down my face. "I missed you so much Bryce" "I missed you too M" he wiped the tear of my cheek. We got in the car and on the way to the house we talked a whole lot and listened to music which was so amazing. I don't know who sung but his voice sounded a bit familiar I guess. I got the song to keep it on my phone, it was from this artist called jxdn. I've never heard of him and had no idea who he was tbh but he definitely can sing. As soon as we stopped at the house a lot of guys came running forward and my brother introduced them to me. "Mia okay this is : Blake, Noah, Kio and Anthony, Guys this is my sister Mia, please don't hook up." I punched Bryce in the arm when he said that. As soon as I wanted to hug them another guy came running to me.. Chase Hudson. I screamed. "CHASE!" I said running towards him. Chase was the only one I really knew because he was my brothers friend since we were very young. Our families always went on vacations together and him and I were inseparable. He was always my best friend and basically a second brother to me, when he and my brother moved to LA we lost contact since we never saw each other anymore and texting never came to mind. He and my brother weren't as close anymore after a while but I didn't know why. Even with this tension between them he stays there. Seeing him I knew we were going to get close again really quickly. We hugged for what felt like a solid 3 minutes when he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him with my head in his neck. I really missed my best friend so much. "I missed you M" "I missed you too Huddy" I replied into his neck."Okay when you two are done can I also say hi" Josh's voice came from behind. I chuckled as I unwrapped my legs from Chase. "Wow you really are more obnoxious in real life. Not that Bryce didn't warn me in the car." Immediately Josh tackled Bryce and I almost fell down laughing. This is going to be a fun 2 months.

538 Words