Backstory

My name is Mia Smith. I'm 16 and I live in New Orleans with my parents. My brother Bryce who is 18 lives in LA with a bunch of his friends. He moved there a year ago after graduation high school. I don't know any of the guys he lives with except for Josh. Bryce and I are close and so we call each other a lot and because of that Josh and I have started to talk as well on face time. He is actually one of my best friends now. Bryce is honestly the best brother I could ask for, when he moved to LA we were both broken tbh. I miss him even if we talk. I'm still in high school and play for the schools hockey team and also cheer for the athletic team. I have a best friend in New Orleans in my school whose name is Charli.

I was sitting in class and it was a normal day when all of a sudden I got a text from Bryce which was weird seeing he never texts.
- B
Heyyy how are you?
- M
Why are you sus all of a sudden
- B
Can't a brother just ask how is his sister doing?
- M
Suree but you aren't that brother
- B
Okay fine you got me
I have a question to ask you
- M
I knew it, shoot
- B
How would you feel if I said you could come live in LA with me and the guys for 2 months?
- M
Wait are you serious???
- B
100%
- M
Oh my gosh of course! When?
- B
Like Friday
- M
TTHATS IN TWO DAYS BRYCE
- B
I know thats why I'm asking now and not tomorrow
- M
Gosh you are dumb, but anyway yes definitely
- B
Awesome! Your ticket is already booked actually.
- M
How did you know I would even say yess?
- B
I just knew lol
- M
Idiot, okay but I need to go I have class
- Bryce--
Ttyl

As I packed away my phone my heart was beating faster than the cars at a Formula one race (please say you know the reference) I was so excited to meet all of the boys.
I immediately went to my best friends table to tell her the news.
"Wait are you serious! Are you going to LA for two months in two days?"
She basically screamed at me. Me trying to hush her down so no one would hear wasn't very helpful. Then the school bell rang. I went back home and started to get some of my stuff ready to pack since two months would be a lot. After packing a bit I went to bed reading and eventually fell asleep.

A/N - this is my first ever book and it's just for fun. No hate towards any of the characters when I talk about them. This is just the scenarios going on in my head so yeah. Enjoy :)

493 Words