P12 - The past

Still Jaden's pov
Bryce looked really mad right now "I haven't told any one of the boys about our past with Chase but here goes nothing." I went to sit down at the counter as Bryce started to talk. "We have known Chase since we were like 10 and we were all best friends. When we were 16 2 years ago Mia was about 14 and at that time Chase started to get different. I knew he has had a lot of girlfriends and also really hurt them. He cheated on almost every one of them and then he confessed to me saying he has feelings for Mia." "Did she know?" I asked sounding concerned "No, she doesn't know about anything he did, she just thinks he is this loving guy who loves her and who is her best friend. Him and I had a fight about it because I couldn't let him get to her and break her. We acted like everything is fine for her sake. Then when I decided to move here my parents basically forced me that he also needs to come. Thats why he is here. Not because we are friends. That is also why he basically just sleeps here but is never home." "So what now? Does he still like her?" I asked. "Now we will leave it, because I don't think something is gonna happen, I know he had a girl like 3 weeks ago I don't know if they are still together and yeah. But Jaden I swear if you tell Mia about this it will be your last words." "Yeah no of course, Bryce I won't. Also I won't hurt her. Thank you for telling me bro." "No problem, listen I'm going to go to sleep so I'll see you later." "Cheers man" I said as Bryce was walking to his room. I decided to go to bed and try to sleep knowing Mia and Josh are just friends. Chase is still a dickhead and the fact that she doesn't know about the stuff he did just makes me mad. I turned over, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/n - short chapter again sorry lol. This was just the story about what really happened between Chase and Bryce.

378 Words