P20 - Jealous

~ 2 days time skip

A/N - nothing really happened in the 2 days, Jaden and Mia talked to Bryce and they are all fine again so yeah.

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face. I got up and got dressed and saw that Jaden never took his shirt back 2 days ago and it was now hanging over my chair. Stuff it I'm going to wear it. I put it on with some denim shorts and socks and went out of the room to hear some music playing.

*Outfit

I went down the stairs and slided over the room dancing to the music

I went down the stairs and slided over the room dancing to the music. All of the guys just laughed at me and I saw Jaden staring. "YoU KnOw YoU aRen'T iNvIsIbLe RiGhT" I said in a deeper voice trying to mock him. He smiled and just looked away. "Is that Jadens shirt." Josh asked looking shocked at me. "Oh I didn't realise. I just took the random shirt and wore it" trying to sound innocent that was my reply. I just saw Jaden looking at his phone trying not to smile but he was hiding it bad. "Okay I'm making pancakes who is helping?" I asked looking at all of the boys. Jaden immediately jumped up. "Yeah sure." He answered smiling. I just stood there smiling back at him. "Nah I'm good I need to get ready." All of the boys went to their rooms to get ready for the rest of the day. I then started to get the stuff as I felt Jadens arms around my waist and hugging me from behind with his head buried in my neck. "Good morning beautiful." He mumbled in my neck. "Hello Hossler" I said with a big smile holding his arms. "How about we just go back upstairs and forget about breakfast." "Noo Jae you can't do this everytime, I actually need to make this now." "But I want to go up" he looked at me with this puppy eyes and I just glared back at him. "No❤️" I then went to the cupboard and got everything out. Jaden helped me and we were busy making the batter. He then came up from behind with his hand full of flour and threw it on me. "Oh Hossler you are dead meat" I chased him through the living room and then corned him back in the kitchen. Just as I was about to walk towards him I slipped on the flour and fell right in his arms as he caught me. We fell backwards to where the batter was standing and then the batter fell right on top of us as we were standing against it. Both of us were now covered in pancake batter and we just started laughing. "Well there goes breakfast I guess" "I told you we had to go upstairs then this wouldn't have happened." He pulled me towards him and kissed me. The sparks and fireworks flown all over the place and I was quite literally falling more for him right there on the spot. "Okay shitheads where is break-" Josh couldn't even finish his sentence coming down the stairs. Firstly Jaden and I pulled away cause we don't even know where we are in this kind of relationship type of thing so we didn't want to complicate it by telling the others. He stood there staring at us. "Were you having a food fight or wth" he asked looking us dead in the eye. "Uhm well I guess so" I started to laugh. "I will do this another time, can you maybe go get us some stuff at Starbucks pleasee" "yeah okay but only because I love you" Josh replied walking out of the door. "He loves you?" Jaden asked with a weird look on his face. "Yeah you know what he meant." I tried to brush it off because I knew Jaden wouldn't see it that way. "Oh okay" Shit no we can't enter this day like this after the fun we had now. "Yeah well I mean who couldn't?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Yeah true, I-uh need to go shower again so I'll see you" Jaden went upstairs and I knew he was mad ahh crap Josh why did you say that. I cleaned up the place and only had batter on my shirt and face, so I didn't need to shower, I just cleaned my face and put on another shirt to go downstairs but I was still hung up over Jaden so I went to his room. I unlocked it since I know the code and knocked. "Yeah" I heard him answer, so I went in. He was lying on his bed without a shirt looking at his phone. I practically jumped on him and started to tickle him. He just laughed. "Don't take that smile away Hossler!" He looked at me "Shit I probably look like a jealous maniac don't I" "Yeah, but you're my maniac" He then tipped me over and kissed me. "Jae I need to go downstairs I can't do this now" I chuckled as he kissed my cheek. "You came in here in the first place You should have known what would happen" he said smirking. I pushed him around and whispered in his ear to frustrate him. "Thats not why I came here" I got of him and stood there. "Ahhhhh" he groaned sitting up. "Smith what do want" he asked with no hesitation whatsoever. I walked over to his closet. "I want one of your shirts Hossler." I then picked one out and then walked to the door. "You can put it on here you know" he said smirking at me. "You wish" I walked out of the door and closed it. I got to my room, put on the shirt and went downstairs to see Josh with the starbucks in his hands. "Hey Joshy I need to quickly talk to you" "yeah sure whatsupp" he asked popping the p. "Uhm uh this is weird. Look I love you of course I do and I know you do as well I mean you are my best friend but uhm we can't like say it so blatantly." Josh looked at me with an irritated face. "Are you kidding me, is Jaden jealous because your best friend said he loves you? Asshole" "Josh please." "No I'll say whatever I want to you and if he has a problem with it he can talk to me about it." Ughh why does this guys have so much issues with each other omfs. Jaden came downstairs and I knew this was going to be awkward as hell. "Bro can we talk" I heard Josh voice come from behind me. Oh shit oh shit. "Yeah dude" they went outside and I was actually scared they would hit each other. Then all of a sudden I hear one of the cars driving away and both of them in it. What the hell? I then went back to the kitchen and ate the starbucks Josh left scrolling through my phone.

A/N - ahh Jealous Jaden👀
Good or bad?

1194 Words