P15 - Hurt

The white powder was lying all over his desk and I was- Holy shit I was mad. I never knew he did drugs. I saw him sitting on the balcony with the empty bottles next to him and just started screaming. "JADEN HOSSLER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" he quickly jumped up and walked towards me. It broke my heart seeing his eyes so red. But the anger I felt inside was more than the sadness. It was probably more red from the fucking drugs than him feeling guilty. The boys came in the room. I didn't realize I was shouting that hard. "Fuck Mia I'm sorry I-" Bryce cut Jaden off. "Oh my goodness Jaden I thought you were done with this shit." Jaden could barely stand on his feet. He was so drunk and high. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry " he said as the tears fell from his eyes. I started to tear up, I felt so sorry for him but I was still so mad the anger inside me was way to much "Jaden, you don't get to play the victim or feel sorry for yourself, you messed up, no one else. Gosh I can't even look at your face." I stormed out of the room and went back to mine. What have I gotten myself into. I needed to talk to Chase. I grabbed my phone and messaged him.

M- Hey C, you up?
C- I didn't think you would talk to me.

I called him because I didn't want to text

M- Hey, sorry I just, I need to talk to you. (I began to cry)
C- Mia please don't cry I'm really sorry. I messed up bad and-
(I cut him off)
M- Chase no don't apologize it's fine I forgive you. I know your emotions are all over the place and you're sad.
C- It was still wrong I'm really sorry.
M- I promise it's fine
C- thank you M, you mean the world to me.
(I cried now)
M- Chase
M- I fucking can't do this Jaden did drugs and I walked in with the shit lying all over the floor. He is also so drunk he can barely walk straight. His eyes- were so- red, I can't stand this why did he do this.
I was full on sobbing now.
C- Oh my gosh, okay but M remember. That guy- he really likes you. He was jealous and I can't blame him.
M- don't even try to defend him. As I feel right now I won't talk to him for weeks.
C- Shit M I need to go, but really think about it. Give him a chance
M- yeah okay whatever.
C- I love you, bye (in a friendly way)
M- Love you
°°°

I decided to just go take a shower and get in bed early so I could sleep this pain off. My eyes hurt from the crying and also that stupid punch and my face was also sore. I got in bed and turned around. I layed there for about 1 hour but I couldn't sleep.

Narrator

Mia went to sleep and in Jadens room they were still talking.
"But I love her, it hurts. Now she hates me"Jaden was crying
"Bro you messed up, she will forgive you, she can't stay mad at you, but you need to give her space." Bryce said looking at Jaden
"Okay bro go take a shower and go to sleep." Josh said as he walked to the door. He wasn't very happy as he knew how much Jaden hurt Mia. All of the boys then went to their own rooms. Jaden took a shower and put on shorts. He then just sat on his bed and looked at floor with his head in his hands. He started to cry.

Mia's pov

I couldn't sleep I was just- I felt so many different emotions. Suddenly my door opened. I thought it was Josh and I got out of my bed. I stood there and he walked closer. When the light caught his face I saw it was Jaden. He was sober again but his eyes were super red. There were tears in his eyes. I started crying and just started to hit his chest but I was so weak from sobbing while hitting him. He stood there with the tears coming down his face and he just pulled his arms around me holding me. I sobbed into his chest and stopped hitting him. I missed his touch but I was still mad at him. I pulled away and just turned around. "Pl- please leave." He didn't say anything and just walked out. I fell down on my knees and cried.

Josh's pov

Hell I am mad at Jaden for hurting her. I already helped her after she got punched and it hurt her that he was so aggresive towards Chase. And to top it off he had to go and get high and drunk. I decided I need to check on her and walked to her room. As I got closer to the door I saw her on the floor crying. I ran in and pulled her up. "Shh It's okay, it's okay". She just kept crying in my arms. It was bad, her breathing was all over the place "Listen to my heartbeat, shh" I put my hand on her head as she put her head on my chest. Her breathing finally began to normalize. "Come, let's go to bed" I said taking her hand. She got in and I tucked her in, kissed her forehead and walked out. "J- Josh" I heard her voice breaking. "Hey Yeah?" "T- Thank -You" I just smiled at her. "Good night Mia, I love you" I walked out and closed the door. I went to my room, got to bed and fell asleep.

A/N - I love Josh and Mia's friendship btw🥺
Also do you think Mia is dumb for being so mad at Jaden for punching Chase and getting drunk/high?

1010 Words