P25 - Who was it?

"Mia.. First day back and you are already in here." my principal said as we walked in the room. "I'm sorry" I looked down. "Who is the guy?" My teacher asked next to me. "Uh I'm sorry but I can't tell you." I realized that this is actually great. Neither Jaden nor me have posted about each other and the only people who knew about our relationship was Charli, the boys and my parents. No one saw his face on the screen recording when he asked me to be his girl, also with thee video this morning and also no one saw his face this morning when he dropped me off because he was wearing a hoodie. "Mia this is serious. If he did something without your consent we could lay a case against him." My principal said across the table. "What the hell, are you out of your mind?" My voice started to raise. "I'm definitely not laying a case against him! Everything I and we did, we did with both of our consent and responsibilities." I stood up and walked to the door. "Mia this isn't over, I suggest you call every single guy you were with at that party who lives in the house to come here. This is going to take a long time I see" I just stood there with my back faced to them and my face to the door. I opened it, walked out and slammed the shit out of it behind me. I then walked back to class and called Jaden.

M- Mia

J- Jaden

J- miss me already? (He laughed) don't worry it's only 2 hours more until I come to get you.

M- hey uhm listen don't come here. Let my mum pick me up, I'll talk to you at home.

Everyone looked at me while talking but at least they didn't know who.

J- is everything okay M?

M- yeah its just you can't be seen right now

J- but why tho what hap-

My teacher walked in and I had to cut Jaden off while he was talking to me. I then erased all of the messages with him and my call log so people wouldn't know we are in a relationship. The school bell finally rang and I got to my moms car. We drove home and I told her everything. The video and all. I wanted her to know we didn't do anything wrong because, yes he is 18 and I'm underage but we didn't to THAT kind of stuff and also no one can put a case against him except me. We got home and I repeated the whole story to my dad and to Jaden. They just stood there jaw dropped. After an awkward silence Jaden broke it by saying, "Exciting first day I guess" We all started laughing. My dad wasn't to mad at least and that was honestly all I cared about. Jaden and I went to my room to figure out a game plan for the rest of the time we are here. We decided to call Josh, Bryce, Anthony, Griffin , Noah and yeah Chase as well, as they were the people seen with me at the party. I knew this was actually going to be weird because they all still have issues. The more guys to be here the harder it will be for them to guess out who it was. I can't let them figure out it was Jaden because there will be problems with our ages, I know that for a fact. The guys all said that they could be on the next flight here and will be here tomorrow morning. Jaden and I went back to my room and just talked for a while until both of us were sleepy and eventually we both fell asleep.

640 Words