P5 - The pool

After returning from the movies it was about 10pm and obviously I was paste after the whole day. "Good night guys" I shouted as I walked upstairs. "Night" I went to my room and all of a sudden I realized that Jaden wasn't there or well maybe he was but didn't say anything and I started to feel bad because of it. What happened that he would just walk out like that? I unpacked my clothes which took really long. Josh came in and started to help me. "Do you know whats wrong with Jaden?" I asked him. "Uhm no I guess he is just tired." I decided to leave it at that "Okay all done." "Goodnight J thanks for helping me" "Night M". He walked out and closed my door. I went to take a shower and go to bed after this long day.

The next morning when I woke up I felt energetic and I was excited for what the day would bring. I took a shower and changed into some cute comfy clothes. I also did a normal makeup look. When I got down everyone was there... All of the boys except for Jaden, damn I wanted to see him. Wait Mia why are sad, you dumbass ,I just brushed it off. "Hey everyone, where is Jaden?" "Ouch! What about us!" Bryce asked standing next to Josh. "Sorry lol how is everyone?" Kio was the first to answer "I slept good thanks" Chase came down the stairs picking me up, dragging me down the stairs and throwing me on couch. "CHASE MY HAIR!" "Oh well who do you want to impress" he replied smiling bright. "Shut up will you" I said jokingly rolling my eyes. And then the smile went away within 5 seconds. Chase came and sat down next to me on the couch. "Are you okay? I don't know, you look like a bit upset all of a sudden" "Yeah I'm fine don't worry!" I said with a smile hoping to convince him. I don't know why I feel so sad not seeing Jaden. Oh my goodness Mia you just met the guy, can you not think like this after one day!! I felt so dumb, dumb but for him. "Oh by the way did you text the guy from the restaurant yesterday?" I was shocked. "Chase how do you know about that?" "I'm not blind M" he chuckled " Oh well no I didn't, he is cute but like yeah not my type."  Just as I was done with my sentence Jaden came down the stairs only in his shorts. Does this guy not own shirts? My mood definitely lightened. I tried my best to not stare but it clearly did not work. "You know you aren't invisible right, I can see you." He smirked walking down the stairs. I became red so quickly. "Who says I was staring at you Hossler." it was the only response I could come up with. "You know you can't resist me" The smirk stayed on his face as he walked towards me. I stood up from the couch and we were very close to each other. My lips went to his ear "You wish Hossler" I said smiling and walking to the kitchen.

Jadens pov
Holy shit this girl made my heart jump as she walked towards me. Honestly yesterday I was a bit like upset with her getting that guy's number and then I got frustrated with myself to feel like that so I just wanted to leave. When I came out of my room this morning I heard her talking to Chase saying she didn't text the guy and I weirdly felt better. I decided to joke with her when I saw she was staring at me. But then she threw me of when she came close to me. I thought she wanted to kiss me and then her lips came to my ear. "You wish Hossler." My eyes widened. Why is she doing this to me. And why do I feel like this?

She walked away smiling. That nickname she called me. Help me. "So Smith you coming to swim with us?" I asked hoping she would. "Us?" Bryce and Josh asked looking at me. I death stared them so they could get the hint that I wanted to swim with Mia but she wouldn't say yes to just me. "Oh yeah right" Josh said as he looked back at his phone. "Sure, I just need to change." Mia said and she walked upstairs. As soon as she closed her door I spoke up "Guys don't swim with us okay." I looked at Josh and Bryce. "Yeah okay just don't do anything with my sister." Bryce replied to me. I just smiled at him. A few minutes went by and Mia came down the stairs. She wore a bikini with this cover up thing over it.
*Outfit

She looked beautiful and I could feel myself falling for her

She looked beautiful and I could feel myself falling for her. "Coming guys?" She asked to Bryce and Josh. "Oh no sorry we aren't in the mood anymore." "Oh okay thats fine you ready Hossler?" She said walking past me. I decided to play with her. "Smith" I called. She turned around looking confused at me. I smiled and picked her up by her legs as she was now hanging over my shoulder. "Jaden no this isn't funny" She was laughing so I just kept her on my shoulder. "Why are you laughing then" I replied jokingly. "You're an asshole." She just kept on laughing. I put her on the ground and just when her feet touched the ground I picked her up bridal style. "No no Jaden please" Her grip on my arms got harder. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't throw you in here right now" a smirk came on my face looking at her beautiful eyes. "Because uhm I uh I really don't want to get my hair wet." She looked at me with this puppy eyes and I could feel my heart sinking. "Sorry not good enough" just when I dropped her she pulled my arm and I fell in the water with her. We both came back up from under the water and just started laughing. "Fuck you Hossler" She said laughing looking away. I pulled her to me and did the same as she did when we were in the living room. I took my lips close to hers and then to her ear and whispered. "You wish" She stood there with her eyes widened and I knew she didn't know how to react. "Come on Hossler" she said after a few seconds splashing me with water and I followed her around in the pool. We then just played around in the water and still flirted every now and then. After a while we climbed out and both of us went upstairs to our rooms to put on dry clothes.

1162 Words