P23 - Name

After the whole awkward ride we finally got home and took our bags to my room.

*My room

As we were standing in my room my dad came in, took the key to my door and said

As we were standing in my room my dad came in, took the key to my door and said. "This door is open at all times you got it?" Oh my gosh dad can you not embarrass me like this. "Jaden can I talk to you please" my eyes widened. "Y-yes sir of course" Jaden replied walking out. They went outside and walked very far away, so I couldn't hear a single word they were saying. I was so stressed I almost started crying. After about 30 minutes Jaden finally came back in the room as I was lying on the bed scrolling through my phone. "Hey thank goodness you're still alive." He just laughed and sat down on the bed. I came up straight and sat next to him. "Sooo?" I watched at him with agony. He just smiled. "None of your business Smith" "Oh come on you can't do that to me." He again just smiled and got his phone to lie on the bed. I punched him in the arm jokingly but seriously and turned around. He then came close and whispered in my ear. "Aww is someone mad at me" "Shut Up and leave me alone Jaden." I knew he will do something because I called him on his name "Jaden? Did you just call me Jaden" He sat up straight and I ignored him solidly. All of a sudden he started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. "Did-you call" I kept laughing "me Jaden" "I'M SORRY OKAY" I laughed while screaming out of breath. "Mm yeah you better be" I just laid there smiling and looking at my phone. We then went down to go eat dinner and went back to my room.

Jaden got his clothes and went out, "Goodnight Smith" I just looked at him with a confused look on my face. "Where the hell are you going?" "Uh the spare room?" he questioned me "Wtf no Jaden you are sleeping here." "Uh I don't think-" "Watch this" I cut him off and he stayed in the room as I went to my parents. When I came back the only thing I said was "sorted" with a smile. Jaden smiled at me "You really can't be a second without me can you" "Be quiet will you?" I blushed looking down. We both went to different bathrooms, got ready for bed and came back. We laid down and cuddled while watching Netflix. "Wake me up tomorrow before going to school." I hear him saying as he sounds all sleepy. "You sure? I want you to sleep." "Ya I don't care, I'm dropping you off at school" "okay fine" I said smiling but was actually happily screaming internally. "Goodnight Hossler." "Goodnight beautiful ". We went to bed and I probably smiled the whole night while sleeping. I was seriously so happy being in his arms. I felt safe.

A/N - imo the cutest part is where Jaden tickles Mia because she called him Jaden. But anyway yeah, short chapter but I hope you all still enjoy the story ;)

531 words