P21 - Promise

Jaden's pov

Josh and I went outside and the anger was in me. Josh was the first to say something "Bro I get that you two have whatever you have going on right now between you but she is my best friend and basically my little sister so please don't take this shit seriously when we say we love each other. I mean yeah Nessa and I broke up but that doesn't mean I'm going to make a move on M." "Shit dude I'm sorry, I just- it hurts when I hear her say I love you to a guy because she hasn't said it to me." "That does not mean that she isn't in love with you bro, when she looks at you the whole world melts in her eyes and only you are left, she literally has sparkles when you talk to her." "Thanks bro, sorry I'm such a jealous ass" "Yeah nothing I haven't known before." "Yeah yeah shut up Richards. Listen I want to go get her something but I need your help, will you help me to get it?" "Yeah sure, we can go now if you want" "yeah let's go".
We then got in the car and drove to this jewelry store at the mall. I'm glad we could sort this stuff out and it made me feel really happy to hear that Mia has sparkles in her eyes when I talk to her. We got to the store and Josh helped me get the perfect present. Today was the day I was going to ask her to be mine. As we sat in the car I realized I need help so then Josh messaged Mia
J- Josh
M- Mia

J- Hey M listen I need to ask you something
M- Hey yeah sure whatsup also where the hell did you two go? Please tell me you didn't kill each other.
J- yeah don't worry lol. Listen I need Charlis number please.
M- uhm why? You don't even know her

"Shit dude why would I need her number" Josh asked as I looked over his shoulder at the texts. "Uhm say you think she is hot or somth Idfk" "okay yeah"

J- soo I kind of stalked her on insta and she is really hot so uhm I want to like talk to her.
M- oeee my two best friends, yeah of course it's .......
J- thank you M appreciate it.
M- yeah whatever idiot

"Okay I got it what now." "Now we call her."
H- Jaden (Hossler)
J- Josh
C- Charli

H - Hey Charli uhm hi
C - hey? Who is this (chuckling)
H - oh uhm Jaden
J - and Josh
C - oh uhh okay Hi?
J - Charli we need your help.
H - yeah uhm I want to do something for Mia but you know her the best so.
C - OH YEAH OF COURSE
H - okay so the only plan is to ask her to be my girl but I don't really know how to ask her.
C - okay here is the plan......
°°°°

We then got everything we needed and went back to the house. It was about 3pm as we got to the house and set everything up. Josh then went with Mia and took her out so she would not notice what would happen here at the house.
They got back and Josh immediately went with Mia to his room to still distract her from the living room. After a while I texted Josh to say she could come out. I then face timed Charli because she wanted to see everything happening. Next thing there started to play music and then I just went to her as she came out of the room.

Mia's pov
I came out of the room after Josh basically held me hostage so I could not leave. As I walked out there started to play music. The room was decorated with fairy lights. It was so pretty! All of a sudden Jaden took my hand and began to dance with me. I have actually never danced with him and it was amazing. We were busy dancing when he stopped, pecked me on the lips and suddenly he got down on one knee. My heart stopped.

Jadens pov

"Mia Blair Smith, since the day I saw you on that face time call with Bryce my heart turned around in my body, I felt shivers through my spine and my palms immediately started getting sweaty. I felt the butterflies in my stomach the day we actually met and you walked into the kitchen. I tried to act all tough and all but I was so nervous I felt my knees were going to fall off." "Jaden" She looked at me with this puppy eyes. "Then after we had a little bit of issues I felt so bad because even if we met each other like just then I didn't want to lose you. Then we kissed. Shit that was the best kiss I have ever felt. And everything we did after that you basically caught me up and I couldn't take it anymore. Mia I really like you and I want you. I want you to be mine. I promise to not break your heart. Smith will you be my girlfriend?"

Mia's pov

As I said before that my heart stopped? Yeah well it stayed that way. Yes Jaden Hossler of course I will." He had a promise ring in his hand with the date we first met. He then took out of is pocket another one saying the date
Then I put the ring on his finger and he put it on mine. On his there were written "Always and" then on mine was "Forever". This was adorable.

Basically almost like this

All of a sudden I hear cheering through the phone

All of a sudden I hear cheering through the phone. "Wth" I started to chuckle. "Hey bestie" I hear Charli shout through the phone. "I couldn't hear the speech and no one could see his face but I saw him on the knee and it was perfect." I went to the phone and saw that we were on a face time call with her so a lot of the kids at school saw him getting down on one knee not hearing the speech without ANY context whatsoever so I realized that this isn't going to look so good.
"Okay well shit we need to go so byee" I just screamed as I clicked the end call button and left the phone standing there. (Or so I thought, I actually only clicked the mute button to them so I couldn't hear them)(yes there is such a button). I then went to Jaden and kissed him, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took me to the room. All of a sudden as Jaden and I were kissing I hear my phone literally BLOWING UP. "Wait wait wait" I pushed Jaden off as I tried to reach for my phone. He groaned "ughh shit" I giggled because I knew he was frustrated. As soon as I opened my phone I basically screamed. "FUCK NO NO NO" I sat straight and put my hand on my head. "What whats wrong." I shoved the phone to his chest. He then looked at it and saw the screen recording I got send to me that showed a guy picking me up and carrying me to the room. "Okayy but its not that bad is it? I mean we are together now." "Yeah you idiot I know but remember the fact that I'm 16 and you are 18." "Shit" I stood up and went outside to go to the phone that was still standing there. I picked it up without showing people it's me who was ending it. Then I made sure to click the stupid red button to end the call. I looked at the video again and realized that you can't see Jaden when he comes closer to me as I was muting it when he picked me up and carried me. "Okay, thats good" I whispered under my breath. 'What?" Jaden asked as he came closer. "Your face can't be seen so people can only assume it is you but there is no proof"
I then got a call.

A/N - cute, they are together now🤩
What do you think the call is about?
Also credits to a friend "Duckie Quack Quack" lol for the idea of the rings

1418 Words