Chapter 12

(Readers POV)

I got called up to Ozpin's office. I don't know what he wants, but it must be important. I made to the elevator and went inside. I pushed the button to get me to Ozpin's office.

(Y/N): Does this have to do with the Fall Maiden?

I thought about the situation I'm in now. I'm guessing that I'm the only student here that knows about the Fall Maiden.

(Y/N): Should I tell anyone about this? I hate the idea of keeping this a secret. I'll... See what Ozpin has to say.

The elevator door opened, revealing Ozpin's office. I saw Ozpin and Glynda standing in front of the huge window.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm here.

They turned around to look at me.

Ozpin: Glad to see you can make it.

I walked up to them and looked out the window. I some bullheads near Beacon.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

(Y/N): Ironwood?

Ozpin: Ironwood is the headmaster at Atlas Academy and he's also runs the Atlas military. He's quite the busy man.

I saw a few more bullheads fly in.

Ozpin: But those are a bit of an eyesore.

I heard the elevator ding. I looked back and the elevator door opened. A man walked out.

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin: Hello, General.

The two walked up and shook hands.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long.

Glynda walked up to them.

Ironwood: And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James.

She waved at him.

Glynda: I'll be outside.

She walked out of the office.

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

He looked past Ozpin and noticed me.

Ironwood: What is a student doing here?

Ozpin: Ironwood. This is (Y/N). I'm personally training him.

Ironwood walked up to me and offered a hand shake.

Ironwood: It's a pleasure to meet you.

I shook his hand. He sure is friendly. I thought he would be more serious, because he's a general.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you too.

Ironwood: Do you know-

(Y/N): About the Fall Maiden? Yeah. Ozpin showed me.

Ozpin: So, Ironwood, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?

Ozpin walked to his desk and picked up a mug and kettle.

Ozpin: Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

He poured the liquid from the kettle into the mug and handed it to Ironwood.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year.

Ozpin: I am a little concerned with a small fleet outside my window.