Chapter 11

(Blake's POV)

Me and the team are in the cafeteria. It's almost the start of the second semester.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing.

I closed the book I was holding and put it on the table.

Blake: Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang: Lame.

I saw Ruby put a huge binder on the table. I saw "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee" crossed out with red marker and with "Best Day Ever Activities" written under it.

Ruby: Sisters... friends... Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This ought to be good.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss looked at the binder and got mad.

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?!

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Ruby pointed at me.

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a "Yang"! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

An apple got thrown at Yang, hitting her in the face. I looked over and saw Nora sitting at another table.

Nora: Booooooo!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!

(Y/N): Hey guys.

I heard (Y/N)'s voice. I looked behind and saw (Y/N) walking up to us.

Ruby: Hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): I got bored and heard you guys talking about stuff.

Yang: We were-

Nora: I got it!

I saw Nora throw a pie and it hit (Y/N) in the face. The pie fell off of (Y/N). We looked over and Nora sat down and pointed at Ren.

(Y/N): Nora...

Nora: Yes?

(Y/N): Is that Ren's twin behind you?!

Nora: He has a twin?!

Nora quickly looked behind her, searching for Ren's "twin". (Y/N) grabbed Yang's food and threw it at Nora.

Yang: Hey!

The food hit Nora in the back of the head. Nora turned back around.

Nora: That's it! FOOD FIGHT!

Nora picked up as much food as she could and started to threw it at us. (Y/N) kicked the table up, blocking all the incoming food.

(Y/N): Can I have some help here?

Weiss: You started this! We don't have to help you!

(Y/N): I don't know. It could be some fun team bonding.