Chapter 19

(Readers POV)

Ozpin: ...That's your choice.

Ozpin checked the time.

Ozpin: I have some business to attend to.

He got up from his desk. Ozpin put his hand on my head.

Ozpin: ...I hope nothing bad happens to you. I mean those words.

I can tell he's being sincere. I found it a little weird that it's now of all times. This is kinda coming out of nowhere, all I did was agree to fighting some woman.

(Y/N): Um, thanks.

Ozpin walked past me and was about to leave his office.

Ozpin: I'll leave you here at Beacon.

(Y/N): I'm not going on a mission?

Ozpin: Nope. Glynda told me that she needs some help. I'm sure you'll be able to help her.

(Y/N): Please put me on a mission!

I got on my knees and put my hands together.

Ozpin: Alright. Your mission is to help Glynda.

He walked out of his office. I opened my mouth from shock. There's no way Ozpin would do something like this. Why would he do something so evil?! I heard a smack behind me. I turned around and saw Glynda standing next to Ozpin's desk, holding her riding crop.

Glynda: How nice of you to offer me some assistance. I won't tolerate any laziness.

She said in a stern voice. I felt my heart drop. I'm not going to live after this. I'd rather go through a thousand hours of Ozpin's training.

(Hours Later)

It feels like my arms are about to give out. I put a stack of papers on Glynda's desk.

(Y/N): There. That's the last one.

Glynda: Thank you (Y/N). You can go to your dorm now.

I just nodded my head and forced myself to move my legs. I walked out of Glynda's classroom.

(Y/N): Man. I really wanted to kill some Grimm, not sort papers all day.

After walking for what felt like hours, I made it to my dorm. I opened the door and walked inside. I closed the door behind me and I felt my legs give out. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes, falling unconscious.

(The Next Morning)

I heard a blaring siren going off. My eyes opened up and I jumped up on my feet. I looked around in shock.

(Y/N): What's going on?! What's that?! I hate this noise!

I ran up to my window and opened it. I jumped out of it and landed on my feet.

Ozpin: (Y/N)!

I looked over and saw some bullheads about to leave. I ran over to Ozpin, who is about to get in one.

(Y/N): Can you explain what's going on?!

Ozpin: There is a Grimm attack down in Vale. We are going down to handle it.

(Y/N): If I kill the Grimm, does the siren stop?

Ozpin: Uh, yeah, why?

I grew a pair of wings and flew down to Vale as fast as I can. I eventually made it to Vale and saw several Grimm attacking people. I dived down and kicked a Grimm into the ground, kill it.

(Y/N): Everyone get out of here! I won't repeat myself!

I saw people running away from the scene. I looked around and saw a huge hole in the ground, with team RWBY near it and they're unconscious.

(Y/N): What did I miss last night?

I saw Grimm trying to get closer to team RWBY. I flew over to some of them and punched them away. I heard groaning, causing me to look back to see team RWBY waking up.

(Y/N): Glad you're awake! Help me get rid of the Grimm!

The four girls stood up and got ready to fight. I got hit by a Grimm, sending me into a building.

(Y/N): I can't concentrate with these stupid sirens!

I got out of the building and saw the bullheads in the air. Team JNPR and CFVY jumped out of the bullheads, along with the teachers at Beacon. They started to kill the Grimm all around.

(Y/N): They're making quick work of the Grimm... Good.

I saw a group of Grimm running at me. I jumped up, getting out of their reach. One of them jumped up at me and grabbed my leg. I tried shaking it off, but the Grimm held on and bit down on my leg. I screamed in pain and got more frustrated. I started to spin in the air and went down to the ground, slamming the Grimm into ground.

(Y/N): Everyone! Get back!

Everyone jumped back. I started to release spores out of my body. All the spores got onto all of the Grimm in the surrounding area. Mushrooms started to grow out of them, making the Grimm stop.

Jaune: What happened to them?

Jaune waved his hand in front of one. The Grimm didn't move a muscle. The sirens finally stopped. The pain in my head went away, causing me to finally regain my composure.

(Y/N): I watched a documentary where a fungus takes control of an ant to live. Think of it like that. These Grimm are now mine.

I waved my hand, causing all the other Grimm to wave their hands.

Ruby: Oh my gosh! That's amazing! You can make an army!

Blake: Handling them will be easier now.

Yang: They're all basically target practice now.

Weiss: It's kind of messed up, making them zombies.

I guess it is. They are Grimm, but what if a person got hit by a spore? The thought sent shivers down my spine. Making someone do something against their will, no matter what they do they can't do anything. I saw Ozpin walking up to me.

Ozpin: That's quite the impressive trick. But we need these Grimm gone.

I nodded my head. I made the mushrooms on the Grimm grow, the roots tearing the Grimm from the inside out. They all turned to black smoke and faded away. The mushrooms fell down to the ground, shriveling up and crumbling into pieces. I sat down on the ground and got rid of my wings.

(Y/N): That was easy.

I started to get a headache. I held my head and grunted in pain. Blake walked up to me and sat down next to me. She put her hand on my back.

Blake: Had a bad day yesterday?

(Y/N): I don't want to get started about yesterday. And with those sirens, I wish I was somewhere else.

Blake gained a confused look on her face.

Blake: You don't like the sirens?

(Y/N): No. Something about the noise, it drives me up the wall.

Blake leaned towards me and kissed my forehead.

Blake: They're gone now. So just relax. I know I need it.

(Y/N): Had a bad day yesterday?

I smiled to myself.

Blake: Don't get me started.

Me and Blake lightly laughing together. The rest of team RWBY walked up to us.

Ruby: Alright team. Let's get back to Beacon.

Yang: I believe our work here is done.

I looked around and saw Roman Torchwick, in handcuffs, being pushed into a bullhead. I smiled again. They finally got him.

Blake: Right. Let's get going (Y/N).

I looked at Blake.

(Y/N): Oh, yeah. Let's go.

(Chapter 19 end)