Chapter 6

(Blake's POV)

(Y/N): So why are we in Vale again?

Me, my team, and (Y/N) are walking down the streets of Vale, heading to the docks.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! This is absolutely wonderful!

I looked around and saw a lot of posters for the Vytal Festival.

Ruby: I never seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda scary.

Weiss: How can you not smile? The event where everyone from around the world can gather! The parades, dances, and a tournament!

Yang: You know how to make a good thing sound boring.

Weiss: Shut it!

Yang: So remind me why we are at the stupid docks right now?

Ruby: It smells like fish.

I saw (Y/N) leans towards me.

(Y/N): So... Do you like fish?

Blake: I do.

(Y/N): Hey. Something we have in common.

Blake: You're just saying that.

(Y/N): I'm not. I do like fish.

I turned my attention back to the others.

Weiss: I've heard that students from Vacuo are coming today and I want to give them a fine welcome to Vale.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

(Y/N): It is a good strategy. Only someone really smart could think of that.

Weiss: Thank you.

(Y/N): So it is you're plan!

Weiss: We are changing the topic!

Ruby: Whoa.

We looked to the right and saw a building with a shattered window and yellow police tape around the building. Two detectives walked up to the scene.

Detective 1: Another robbery of a Dust shop this week.

Detective 2: This is the second time all the money was left. Only the Dust was taken.

Detective 1: Who would need all that Dust anyway?

Detective 2: Probably the White Fang.

The five of us looked away and started to walk away.

Weiss: The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!

I got mad when I heard Weiss say that.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Blake has a point. Besides, it could not be the White Fang. It could be Roman Torchwick.

Weiss: Still doesn't change the fact-

(Y/N): Can we just stop arguing? It's hurting all four of my ears. Let's just greet the students and do something actually fun.

Yang: I can agree with that idea.