Chapter 45

(Readers POV)

I opened my eyes. I quickly closed them when light from the sun tried to blind me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I let out a yawn and looked around. I'm still on a rooftop. I sniffed the air and smelled team RWBY's scent. I looked over at Saphron's house. Did they leave?

(Y/N): What's going on?

I sniffed some more and their scents go in different directions. They did leave! I grew some wings and quickly flew into the air, tracking Blake's by default. I flew above a forest and I started to smell someone else's scent.

(Y/N): This scent, it's familiar...

I flew down into the trees and landed on the ground. I got rid of my wings and started to run as fast as I can. I got closer to Blake's scent. I saw her jumping from tree to tree, while dodging attacks from Adam Taurus!

(Y/N): Adam!

I shouted with malice while my blood started to boil. My shouting made Adam and Blake look back at me.

Blake: (Y/N)?!

I ran up to them and tried to kick Adam away. He blocked my kick with his sword.

Adam and (Y/N): You again!

Adam grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder. I landed on my feet and stopped myself. I looked back and saw I'm at the edge of a cliff side. I saw the sea down the cliff and there is a waterfall. I looked forward at Adam. I saw Blake get out her weapon, getting ready to fight.

(Y/N): Blake, stop.

Blake: What?

(Y/N): Every time you're involved, Adam gets away. I don't want Adam to breathe after this.

Blake took a step back and put her weapon down with a sad look on her face. Adam laughed and got ready to swing his sword.

Adam: You'll regret not taking any assistance. You will be cut down here and now.

Parts of his body started to glow red. I ran right at Adam. He swung his sword and I threw my arm forward. Adam's sword cut through my arm. I felt pain shoot throughout my body, but it feels exhilarating. I kicked Adam in the stomach, knocking him away. I looked at my arm that's sliced in two. I reattached the two pieces and smiled.

(Y/N): You need to work on your aim. You could barely cut a blade of grass with that sword.

I brought my arm up to my face and licked some of the blood off it. Adam rushed over at me and swung his sword. I dodged his sword. I opened my mouth and made my tongue really long. I wrapped my tongue around Adam's leg and started to spin around. I swung Adam into a tree, breaking it on impact. Adam cut part of my tongue off, freeing himself from my grasp. I brought my tongue back and made it normal length.

Adam: Stop using your tricks and fight me head on.

(Y/N): Make me.

Me and Adam ran at each other. I threw several punches at him. Adam blocked all my punches with his sword, making it glow red. He sheathed his sword and punched me in the stomach. His body started to glow red again and he swung his sword at me, cutting through my body. My skin turned white and I reattached my body.

(Y/N): I hope you didn't think it was that easy!

I felt strength go through my body. I punched Adam in the face, knocking off the blindfold he's wearing. He has a marking, that are some numbers, over his eye. He looked pissed and got ready to kill me.

Adam: You'll pay for that!

He rushed over to me and started to swing his sword like crazy. I dodged and weaved through his attacks. I ran past him and Adam started to chase me. I got behind Blake and grabbed onto her. Adam was about to attack again, but realized that I have Blake in my arms.