Chapter 46

(Readers POV)

I let go of Blake. My skin went back to normal. I started to feel a small headache, but I'll toughen through it.

Blake: (Y/N)...

I sat down on the ground. Blake walked up to me and sat down across from me.

Blake: I want to talk to you... About you.

(Y/N): Is it about my parents?

Blake: Yes. Trust me when I say that no one thinks any less of you.

(Y/N): That's great to hear.

I looked down at the grass. Blake grabbed my hand, holding it tightly.

Blake: Why are you siding with her, with Salem? Don't you see that she's evil?

(Y/N): She's my mother. I have to listen to my mother.

Blake: She doesn't want what's best for you. She's just using you.

(Y/N): You have no right to say that about my mother!

I got my hand out of Blake's grasp. I stood, making Blake look up at me.

(Y/N): You have no idea who my mother is!

Blake: (Y/N)... Do you not know everything?

(Y/N): I may not know everything, but I know enough to know that my mother loves me!

Blake: I only want what's best for you, (Y/N)!

I took a few steps away from Blake. I started to rub my forehead, trying to soothe the pain in my head. I heard Blake's footsteps getting closer to me. She gave me a hug from behind.

(Y/N): I-I'm sorry for shouting.

Blake: (Y/N), you don't have to apologize. You didn't hurt me.

(Y/N): I just want to know what to do. It just feels like that no matter what I do, it will be the wrong choice.

Blake: If you are going to make a wrong choice, then I want to be there to make it with you.

(Y/N): Thanks, I appreciate that.

I heard Blake's scroll start to ring. Blake let go of me and answered her scroll.

Ruby: Blake! We are coming to your location!

Blake: Ok, Ruby.

Ruby: See you soon!

The call ended. Blake looked at me.

Blake: You can come with me...

(Y/N): I don't know what mother would say.

Blake: You don't need her to make your decisions.

I felt a pain in my hand. An orb came out of it and I can see my mother in it.

Salem: (Y/N) sweetie. I need you back here. Now.

(Y/N): But what about the Relic?

Salem: There will be time to get that later. Get to me. Don't make me repeat myself.

(Y/N): Y-Yes, mother.

She smiled at me.

Salem: Good boy.

The orb disappeared back into my body. Blake got in front of me.

Blake: You're not going back to her, are you?

(Y/N): I have to. But after I'm done helping mother, I can come back to you. Where are you going to next?

Blake: Everyone is heading to Atlas.

Atlas. I'll have to remember that. I smiled at Blake and hugged her.

(Y/N): I'll get there as soon as I can.

Blake hugged me back. We shared a kiss with each other. I heard an engine of a bullhead getting closer. I broke the kiss and hug with Blake. I grew a pair of wings and flew away. I looked back at Blake and waved at her. She waved back.

(Y/N): Atlas. Atlas. Why does that sound familiar?

I started to fly faster, wanting to get back to mother as soon as possible.

(Time Skip)

I made it to mother's castle. I landed in front of it and walked through the front door.

Tyrian: Look, baby bird has returned from its scavenge.

I turned around to see Tyrian looking at me.

(Y/N): Have you been there the whole time?

Tyrian: Details do not matter right now.

He walked up to me and put his arm around me, bringing me closer to his side.

Tyrian: I can see it in your eyes, something troubles you. I want to know what is making you feel those feelings. You are my goddess's child, so I must protect you from such horrible feelings.

Just when I think Tyrian can't get more creepy, he keeps talking. What even happened to him to be like this? I got out of Tyrian's grasp.

(Y/N): It's not your business to know my feelings. What I do is my business. So don't try to dig into my personal life, or I'll get mother's opinion on what to do with you.

Tyrian took a step back. He got down on one knee and put his hand on his chest.

Tyrian: Of course. My apologies. Forgive me.

I scoffed at him and walked away. I walked through the castle. I walked into mother's throne room. I saw the huge table empty and another sitting at her table.

Salem: Sweetie, come here.

I walked up to her. She gave me a quick hug.

(Y/N): Why did you call me back?

Salem: Because I have some big plans and I need my baby here to help me with them.

(Y/N): Right... Sorry for not bringing the Relic or Oscar back.

Salem: Don't worry about that. Sometimes there are somethings that you have to wait for to finish them.

(Y/N): Understood.

Salem: Now what about you brought me.

Mother looked at me. I put my head down.

(Y/N): I didn't have time to bring you something. I'm sorry for raising your hopes up.

Salem: Oh, sweetie. It's quite alright. Here, I got you something.

She reached over her throne and she picked up a Grimm puppy.

Salem: I made it myself.

Mother handed me the Grimm puppy. It tried to bite my arm, but it doesn't hurt.

Salem: Seems like it needs some discipline.

(Y/N): Thank you mother. I will cherish this gift.

I walked away with the puppy in my arms. I went into my room and put the Grimm on my bed. I sat down on the floor. The Grimm jumped off my bed and started to bite my arm again. It growled and pulled back on my arm. I got mad and my skin turned white. The Grimm looked up at me in my red and black eyes. It let go of my arm and whimpered in fear, taking a few steps back.

(Y/N): What happened to your fight?

It slowly walked up to me and the Grimm rubbed its head against my arm and started to lick it.

(Y/N): You are a quick learner.

My skin went back to normal and the Grimm puppy kept its loyal attitude. I stood up and went over to my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes. The Grimm jumped on my bed and laid down next to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Chapter 46 end)