Chapter 7

(Readers POV)

I got woken up by a knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled off my bed. I used my semblance and grew a bunch of centipede legs on my back and used them to slowly make my way to the door.

(Y/N): I'm on the way.

I stood up and opened the door. I saw Glynda standing there.

Glynda: Did you get any sleep last night? You look pretty bad.

(Y/N): When I go to bed, I give myself the energy of a lion. They rest for about twenty hours a day.

Glynda: Well, I'm here to get you. Professor Ozpin needs you for something.

(Y/N): Alright.

I laid down and started to use my centipede legs to move. Glynda sighed and picked me up with her semblance.

Glynda: You need to stop being lazy.

She started to walk down the hallway, taking me with her. I got rid of the centipede legs and yawned. I closed my eyes and drowsed off to sleep.

(Time Skip)

Glynda: Wake up!

I felt cold water splash my face. My eyes snapped open and I shot up. I noticed a floating bucket with a purple aura and that I'm sitting on the floor.

Ozpin: You are quite the heavy sleeper.

I looked over at Ozpin. He smiled at me. I shook the water off me.

Ozpin: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good morning Professor Ozpin. Miss Goodwitch said you needed me for something.

Ozpin: That is correct. I'm hoping to discuss something really important with you.

(Y/N): Ok. What is it?

Glynda: Are you sure about this, Professor? This could end badly.

Ozpin: It will be alright. I trust (Y/N).

He got up from his desk and went to the elevator. Me and Glynda also entered the elevator. Ozpin pushed a button, the doors closed, and the elevator started to go down.

(Y/N): Where are we going?

Ozpin: You'll see.

This is getting kinda weird. After a bit, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. The three of us stepped out. I looked around. This place looks like some kind of huge vault. I feel a weird sense of deja vu from this place.

(Y/N): This is weird.

Ozpin: It is, isn't?

I started to walk forward.

(Y/N): What is this place?

Ozpin: This place holds something really important.

I looked forward and saw something in the distance. I ran forward and saw a woman in a capsule with an empty capsule next to her.

(Y/N): Who is this woman?

I slowly placed my hand on the glass. I can feel some strange energy coming from her, but it feels... Incomplete.

Glynda: This woman is the Fall Maiden. As you can see she is in terrible condition.

(Y/N): Why? Why show me this?

Ozpin: She has been attacked and someone took some of her power.

(Y/N): Wait... When you say Fall Maiden, do you mean the fairytale about the Four Maidens?