Chapter 13

(Readers POV)

Me, Ruby, Weiss, and Yang walked into bro their dorm. We saw Blake in front of the door, looking like she was about to leave.

Weiss: Stop. Lately you've been quiet, antisocial and moody!

(Y/N): Isn't that pretty much how Blake acts?

Weiss: Which I get is kind of your thing, but you've been doing it more than usual! Which quite frankly, is unacceptable! You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong!

Weiss did a flip in the air. I kicked a chair over and she landed on it, balancing on it's back legs. She pointed at Blake.

Weiss: So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong!?

Weiss got off of the chair. She moved it back to a desk and walked back over to us.

Blake: I just, I don't understand how everyone can be so calm.

Ruby: You're still thinking about Torchwick?

Blake: Torchwick, the White Fang, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!

Yang: Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the Huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it.

Blake: Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do!

(Y/N): Blake, it will be fine. I'm sure of it.

Weiss: Okay, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the three of you think that you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells!

Ruby: Uh, who?

I leaned over to Ruby.

(Y/N): She's talking about the bad guys.

Ruby: Oh, ok.

Weiss: But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation!

Ruby: Well yeah, but-

Weiss: We're not ready!

Blake: And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day.

She pointed at the door.

Blake: They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!

Everyone stayed silent. I thought about what to say or do.

(Y/N): Well... Let's get ready.

The four girls looked at me.

(Y/N): What is stopping us from being ready? We don't have to wait for graduation to be ready. I'd say we are already more than enough.

Ruby gained a determined look on her face.

Ruby: Okay, all in favor of becoming the youngest Huntresses, and Huntsman, to single-handedly taking down a corrupt organization conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale... say aye.

Yang pumped her fist in excitement and pointed at Blake.

Yang: Yes! I love it when you're feisty!

Weiss: Well, I suppose it could be fun.

(Y/N): Aye!

Ruby: Only one of you said aye!

Blake: Alright then, we're in this together!

Ruby: Let's hatch a plan!

(Y/N): Yeah! Now that's the spirit I like to see!

Ruby gasped and quickly looked around.

Ruby: I left my board game at the library!

Weiss put her hand on her head.

Weiss: We're doomed.

Ruby: I'll be right back!

Ruby rushed out of the room. I scratched my head. How are we going to make a plan? This might be harder than I thought.

(Y/N): I'll go help Ruby out.

Weiss, Blake, and Yang nodded at me. I ran out the room and saw Ruby talking to three students, one a boy and the other two girls.

Ruby: Um, I'm Ruby! Are you new?

Cinder: Visiting from Haven, actually.

I walked up to them.

(Y/N): Heya.

I waved at the three students.

(Y/N): If you're from Haven, then that means you're here for the festival, right?

Emerald: Yeah.

Ruby: But exchange students have their own dormitory.

Mercury: I guess we just got turned around.

(Y/N): The building you're looking for is east from here.

Cinder: Thanks. Maybe we'll see you around.

The three students walked past me and Ruby. I started to feel energy coming from one of them. It's the other half of the Fall Maiden! I looked back at them. I can't tell who it's coming from because they're too close to each other, but it's definitely one of the three.

Ruby: The black haired one looked a bit older.

(Y/N): Maybe she got held back a few years.

I started to freak out. What do I do? Should I tell Ozpin now? No. If I tell Ozpin to do something, that will alert those three and they'll get away.

Ruby: (Y/N)? Are you feeling ok?

(Y/N): I'm fine, don't worry about me.

I looked at Ruby. She gave me a look that said "I don't believe you". I thought about what to do now. I used my semblance to give me a third eye on my forehead.

(Y/N): Check this new trick out Ruby! Is it cool?!

Ruby: Wow! A third eye! Did you achieve inner peace?!

I wish I did. There's anything but peace inside me right now.

(Y/N): Let's hurry up and get your board game.

Me and Ruby started to walk to the library in silence. I got rid of my third eye. After some walking, we made it to the library. Most of the students left. We saw team JNPR walking over to us. Jaune is holding a box.

Jaune: Hey Ruby. You left your board game on the table. Here, we packed it up for you.

Jaune handed Ruby the box.

Ruby: Thank you so much.

Pyrrha: We played a few times. I hope you don't mind.

Ruby: As long as Nora didn't bend any pieces.

Nora: I didn't! Ren can vouch for me!

Ren: I had to hold her cards, other wise they would be unusable.

Nora: Ok, let's get going now!

Nora started to push the rest of her team out of the library. Ruby waved at them. She looked down at the box.

Ruby: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yeah?

Ruby: You don't have to lie to me.

What?! How did she tell?! Am I really that bad of a liar?

Ruby: If something is bother you, you can tell me and your friends. You shouldn't bottle up those emotions. All your friends are here for you.

(Y/N): That's... Nice of you to say. But, I'm still not comfortable talking about what's on my mind.

Ruby: Cmon. We already have Blake filling the role of "Not wanting to talk".

Me and Ruby shared a quick laugh.

(Y/N): I think we should be going back to your dorm. We don't want to worry your team.

Ruby: Right. We have a plan to make!

(Chapter 13 end)