Chapter 14

(Blake's POV)

Me, Ruby, Weiss, and Yang started to get ready for tonight.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Ruby jumped off her hanging bed.

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. Before I leave, I'll go get (Y/N) and hopefully we can get in. We can see what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found.

Ruby raised her fist into the air.

Ruby: Let's do this!

Ruby rushed out the room.

Weiss: Hey! Don't leave me behind!

Weiss ran out the room to catch up with Ruby. I saw Yang looking at me.

Yang: Good luck Blake.

Blake: Thanks. Good luck.

Yang nodded and walked out the room. Time to get (Y/N). I walked out my dorm and made my way to his. After some walking, I made it to (Y/N)'s dorm. I knocked on the door.

(Y/N): Hold on!

I heard him from the other side of the door. I heard some shuffling around. The door opened, revealing a sweaty (Y/N).

Blake: What happened to you?

(Y/N) got a water bottle. He held a finger up to me, signaling me to wait a second, and started to chug the water. He quickly finished the bottle and let out a huge sigh.

(Y/N): Sorry. Ozpin's training is hardcore. I don't know how an old man can fight for that long.

Blake: I hope you didn't forget about our plan.

(Y/N): Plan...?

I glared at him. (Y/N) gained a look of realization.

(Y/N): That's today?!

Blake: Yes. We have to go to a White Fang gathering.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's get this over with.

(Time Skip)

Me and (Y/N) are walking towards a warehouse. We saw some Faunus walk into it.

Blake: This is it.

(Y/N): Do you think we will get recognized?

Blake: The chances of that low. We should be fine.

(Y/N): Should be.

(Y/N) grew a pair of cat ears on his head. Me and him walked into the warehouse.

White Fang member: New recruits, keep to the right!

We got handed some Grimm masks and started to walk down a hallway.