Chapter Twelve

(Angelina's POV)

My heart shattered into a million pieces. God, I'm so dumb. I actually thought he'd like me? Even though he has a gorgeous girlfriend? Gab saw I was upset, her arm instinctively slung around my shoulders. "Hey, don't let that girl get your mood down. She's just stopping in, I heard what she was saying to him. Once she's gone, go dance with him, okay?" I smiled. "Okay!" Just as we walked back over to the boys, they walked out. I walked over to Jason, and stood next to him. "Is it okay if I dance wih you?" I blushed. "Of course." He smiled. Geo made his way back to the front of the room, and the music starrted playing through the speakers. We moved to the music in sync, every now and then exchanging glances. His faces he made while dancing made me chuckle, and he looked at me, and smiled. My heart fluttered, and I looked back at the mirror, watching myself dance. I can see myself being here everyday to dance, it feels so natural being here. As the music and class ended, I went around hugging everyone, even Jason. He smiled, and took my hand in his, leading me over to Geo. "Geo, this is Angelina." Jason smiled. "Hello Ang, if I may call you that. I saw you dancing, you were great." He smiled. I blushed, and thanked him. He smiled. "We may need to sign you up for lessons here! Have your mom call me. Bye sweetie!" He hugged me, and walked off. Jason smiled at me, and wrapped his arms around me once again, causing my heart to flutter. "You did so good! If you start dancing here, we can spend more time together!" "Yeah!" I fake smiled. Who was I kidding, I could never afford to dance here, let alone convince my mom to let me. He smiled, and looked back at an older woman who was calling his name. "I've gotta head home, I'll text you!" His arms once again accepted me into an embrace, then he ran off. I blushed, and giggled like a school girl. HE HUGGED ME LIKE FIVE TIMES. I happily began walking home, when someone yanked me back. I turned around, and saw Tyla. Great. "What the hell did I tell you?" She spat. "What?" I asked. "I told you to stop talking to my boyfriend." She said. "Maybe I don't wanna?" I said, suddenly getting a burst of courage. She looked me straight in the eyes. "If you don't fuck off, I'll make your life a living hell. And that is a fucking promise." Her words sent a chill down my spine. "Got it?" I nodded, and gulped, all courage I had going down the drain. She smiled. "Good. See you at school!" She walked away, leaving me there, shuddering in fear. My phone suddenly vibrated, and I looked at the screen. One new text from Jason. I sighed, and immediately deleted it. As much as I wanted to talk to him, I didn't doubt what she said one bit. She was going to make my life hell if I talked to that boy, and frankly, he was just not worth it...