Descriptions (4)

Requested by one of my best friends on Wattpad, Everlark-4-life!! Today, I'll just be describing SOUR: the album in general. Let's get started!!!

brutal: I guess that lowercase is the trend these days. I really can't understand the 21st century, but I did take a quiz that says I'm a Middle Ages person.

The beginning sounds like the intro to a Disney movie, once upon a time. Olivia interrupts: "I want it to be, like, messy!" Rock music begins blasting, and I can't help but snap along to it.

Brutal is where a girl hates being 17 and is mainly about teenage insecurities. She'd like to grow up as soon as possible, thank you very much. She is an introvert, by what I summarized. She doesn't like people a lot, she doesn't like what she writes, and she thinks that life is brutal. Gotta say, Olivia and I have the same mindset. This song is relatable besides the fact that I'm neither 17 nor knows how to drive anything other than a bicycle.

She wonders when this will be over, and she's slowly losing her mind. It doesn't seem much like a breakup song, but the lines "of who likes me and who hates you" and "broken ego, broken heart" actually provide some insight that it is a breakup track.

Final verdict and summary: a girl is sick of seventeen and wants to leave Neverland as soon as possible.

traitor: y'all should really watch this mashup of traitor x burn (listed above). It's basically my theater kid side and my pop side.

However, let's get back to the plot.

This is about a girl who keeps quiet even when her boyfriend is not being entirely truthful with her. Right after the breakup, he already runs to his other affair. She knows that if he were true and loyal, he wouldn't have fallen in and out of love with someone that quickly. She's loved him even at his breaking points, but no, he just had to be the one that got away. He's not a cheater, but he betrayed her and shattered her heart into a billion tiny pieces that he'd never be able to pick back up. She really wishes she's never fallen in love with him, but as Lord Alfred Tennyson said, "'tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."

To her, promises are now just hollow, empty words with no meaning at all. He gave her his word, and then he went against it. Is he the type of guy who means what he says? I think not.

Final verdict and summary: Into the Woods, Cinderella's Prince (I'll just call him Chris because he was played by Chris Pine) and Emily, the baker's wife.

1 step forward, 3 steps back: this is the definition of a toxic relationship.

The girl still sticks around with her significant other even after being abused, likely mentally and verbally. He makes her feel doubtful and insecure. To her, whenever something good happens between them, it's one step forward, but cloudy days always get in the way of sunshine and it's three steps backward, which would be a total of -2 steps. Yes, I took a math class. She's the love of his life until she makes a minor slip-up. Like, come on! We're all human beings, mistakes are a normal part of being human!! She keeps questioning herself about whether he hates her, wants her, loves her, or if she said or did something incorrectly.