(not a chapter)

Disclaimer: This is entirely fictional. None of these events happened, so don't take it seriously. I do ship Zanessa a lot, but I am not forcing them in any way to get back together.

It had been ten years. Ten years since High School Musical premiered. Ten years of failed relationships. Ten years since she saw him.

They'd grown up and completely forgotten about each other. They were moving on with their lives. Vanessa now starred in a series of Nexplanon commercials, and Zac was living in Australia with his new girlfriend.

One day, Vanessa's sister, Stella put out the stack of mail on the table. "There's something for you, Nessie."

Vanessa picked up the creamy letter with gold lettering. You are invited to Zac Efron and Vanessa Valladares' wedding.

Stella studied her sister's face. "What is it?"

Vanessa held up the letter. "Well, since you asked, it's an invitation to my ex-boyfriend's wedding," Vanessa sighed. "In Australia."

"Which one? Austin? Kyle? Cole?"

"No," Vanessa groaned. "Zac. You know, I honestly thought we'd get married."

Stella took a seat on the kitchen island next to her sister. "Well, you've always said you wanted to get out of boring old Los Angeles. This is the perfect excuse."

Vanessa sat up straighter. "You're right, sis. Maybe I will go to Australia."

Next week, Vanessa Hudgens booked a ticket headed to the Southern Hemisphere.

She was surprised to see that all of her old High School Musical castmates were also invited. Maybe all of the invitations that Zac sent out were misaddressed when they were sent overseas, because there was NO WAY he would have remembered them after ten years. In interviews, he always acted so awkward like his High School Musical years didn't happen.

"Oh my god! Ashley!" Vanessa yelled. She went over to hug her. "Monique! Corbin! Lucas! Olesya! Chris! Kenny!"

"It is so good to see you guys again!" Corbin said. "Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat."

Everyone hugged and laughed and took time to catch up with each other.

Meanwhile, the about-to-be bride and her future husband were arguing.

"You invited your ex-girlfriend from when you were 18 to the wedding?" the bride shrieked. "And the entire cast of High School Musical?"

Zac shrugged helplessly. "I don't know! You were the one that wanted a big wedding anyway!"

Vanessa (Valladares) shook her head. "I didn't mean invite all of the phantoms of your past to our wedding!"

Zac groaned. Sometimes, he couldn't believe that he was going to marry this woman. She was so difficult and protested everything he said.

She left in a huff, and Zac looked down at the comic strip he'd been drawing. It was about two superheroes, once lovers, reunited in an unexpected event. They had to team up to save the world.

At the beach wedding, Vanessa Hudgens sat in the back as she witnessed her ex-lover and his new fiancée get married.

"Do you, Vanessa Valladares, take Zachary Efron to be your lawfully wedded husband?"