jam and jelly are the same

DOUBLE UPDATE AND FLUFF SINCE IT'S THE SIX-MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK!!! ENJOY THIS SHITFEST, UNGRATEFUL COLONIALS!!!!

—————

"I'm telling you, jam and jelly are one and the same!" Ricky yelled.

"No, it's not! Jelly is smoother than jam, whereas jam has preserves!"

"THEY'RE THE SAME THING!"

"THEY'RE NOT, RICHARD, GOOGLE THE DAMN THING UP!"

"THEY'RE THE SAME THING, THE PEOPLE JUST PUT DIFFERENT NAMES ON IT SINCE THEY WANTED IT TO APPEAL TO MORE CONSUMERS!"

Nini took a deep breath. "If we can't agree on this matter, then Richard Bowen, I hereby banish you from this bedroom!"

"Oh, so you're banishing me? This is my bedroom too!"

"At least I didn't kick you out of the apartment!"

"Again, it's ALSO my apartment!"

"Come back here once you agree with me that jelly and jam are the same thing."

"FINE!" he yelled, grabbing Franklin.

"FINE!"

The next morning, Nini found a pair of arms wrapped around her and Ricky just beginning to wake up. "Good morning, handsome," she said, pecking his lips.

"Morning," he groaned.

"Do you finally agree with me that jelly and jam are not the same thing?"

"Yes, jelly and jam are not the same thing," he smiled sleepily.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

—————

This was inspired by some of those ridiculous arguments I've heard my parents have over the years (I don't think iPhone 6 and 7 are the same thing) and also fluff. This was shitty as hell...but still, you guys told me to write fluff.

Keep reading. Keep writing. Keep dreaming.

-V

P.S. My father's listening to Taylor Swift...should I be proud?