it was how i knew...

One of those "Ai-Vy stared at the ceiling for too long and found a hole, then they realized this because they were devoid of ideas."

Uh...yeah. I don't know how to explain this, other than that it's decently better than the rest of this hellshit. Enjoy ❤️

-

There were a thousand versions of her he loved, but this one would be seared in his memory forever. 

It was how his hands were tangled in her usually neatly combed hair, now fanned over the sheets. It was how her kiss-swollen lips were panting and calling his name as he discarded every piece of clothing acting as the barrier between them. It was how he could slowly make her come undone, it was how she cursed his name, it was her open and vulnerable gaze that were for his eyes only.

It was how their illicit affair seemed so deliciously forbidden; when her eyes met his in a crowded room, no one even had a second thought that they were more than best friends. And oh, it was how he knew damn well this wouldn't last forever. But just for a moment; these moments, everything seemed perfect.

-

There. A decent chapter. Why is it so easy to write from Ricky's POV...and then there's Nina.

also, why the fuck is this book blowing up—I can't get through re-reading one of these without cringing. pure fucking crack.

keep reading. keep writing. keep dreaming.

-v